• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

New ME/CFS Blog www.cfsnovel.com/blog

I just started a new blog at www.cfsnovel.com/blog
The first posting is called "If Wishes Were Retractions." Enjoy!

Comments

First post is great! Lots of satisfaction that you are making some great oints. Would love to post this on my facebook wall. An easy read for a fried brain. Educational, too.

Hi carolinetanderson, I thoroughly enjoyed your blog. For anyone who has not read it yet, its a blend of serious commentary and hilarious sarcasm on the poor state of CFS science. I recommend it. Bye, Alex

What a "novel" idea, being up front and honest in reporting reality! Excellent post, well worth the the entertainment to re-read, and laugh at the obsessive nonsense that takes away from truly helping improve our demise. I look forward to reading more of your requests for retractions!

Blog entry information

Author
carolinetanderson
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

• Daily doodal dandy
    Just testing this out
  • Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Pray
    If you pray, will you pray for me please? I have covid pneumonia and...