• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Mastering Moods and Emotions - Teleconference Call

This is a free call on mastering moods and emotions if you're interested. The reason I'm putting this up is that I have personal experience with this person and she's good. She has mastered this subject pretty darn well.

I don't know but I imagine there may be an attempt to enroll you in something at the end. I'll be on the call - I can always learn more about these

Dear Friend,

Moods and emotions are not something we can run from, are they? After all, everywhere we go, there they are!

Yet, the truth is we humans are often so unaware of what is happening in our emotional world and how big an influence they really are. They have the power to shape how we perceive the world and the quality of our careers, relationships and even how we view ourselves. Emotions are an integral part of the human experience and underpin ALL forms of action.

So, if we aren't mindful of them, they can quickly affect our experience of life. They have the ability to overtake us, drain us or close us off from receiving the abundant, rich, vibrant life we yearn for.

In truth, moods and emotions can be another form of sabotage...if we let them!

Since you can't avoid them, the inquiry then becomes how do you find your way out of them, consciously direct them and allow them to support you in creating the life and results you truly desire, right?

On the 2nd call in my FR*EE Teleseries, I'm going to be exploring this topic in depth.

This call is for you if...

• You have a strong desire to really learn to master your moods and emotions
  • You wish to give yourself permission to live and love freely in all areas of your life
  • You're ready to move out of a place that feels disconnected and constricted to step into your authentic personal power
  • You recognize that being honest with yourself has become more important than maintaining an image of having it all together

Please join me, Coach Christine, on Thursday, March 24th at 6pm PST
/ 9pm EST for another special FR*EE presentation - "How to Powerfully Work with Moods and Emotions to Create the Life and Results you Heart Truly Desires!"

http://tinyurl.com/EY-telecall-032411

Here's just a bit of what you're going to learn on this call:

• What is the source of our moods and emotions? (this may surprise you!)
  • Learn how to easily dance through unhealthy emotional states
  • Learn to embody more resourceful moods and emotions that support your intentions
  • The simple practice that can give you access to INSTANT freedom, self-confidence and authentic power NOW!
  • And so much more!
Imagine how good it would feel to:

• Leave behind the constant feeling of 'not enough' and the monkey-mind chatter that drives you nuts!
  • Freedom from disquieting or oppressive emotional states of being that limit your joy, ease and resourcefulness
  • Be able to shift into authentic power NOW!
  • Have understanding and tools that you can turn to over and over again to empower you to move forward

Comments

Cort - no hearts desires in Me - but learning to live with it daily (this as yet unknown) can only aid. Could be not my "moods" but those less sensitive about.

Thanks Enid - anything to help with emotional ravages of this illness (or any other illness or situation) is good for me.

I like these two

Leave behind the constant feeling of 'not enough' and the monkey-mind chatter that drives you nuts!

Freedom from disquieting or oppressive emotional states of being that limit your joy, ease and resourcefulness

Either of those would be fantastic!

If you sign up I'm sure you'll get a reminder e-mail. (I see I said 3 hour phone call - I think that's a mistake! I don't know how long its going to be.)

Blog entry information

Author
Cort
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

• Daily doodal dandy
    Just testing this out
  • Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Pray
    If you pray, will you pray for me please? I have covid pneumonia and...