• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Guided Meditations - Deepak Chopra Center

Hi All,

I am going to start the 21 Day Meditation Challenge that I found from the Deepak Chopra Center in CA.
I have been wanting to meditate but feel like I need a meditation buddy or something to keep me on the path.

So here is the link if anyone wants to take the challenge with me I am starting tomorrow 2/17/2011 with the Day 1 meditation.
http://www.chopracentermeditation.com/winterday1/

They say that 30 minutes of meditation is as good as a full nights sleep and since I don't sleep all that well right now
I can use it!!

Who wants to join me and be my meditation buddy?

Hope Love Light :angel:

http://www.chopracentermeditation.com/winterday1/

Comments

Yes this one was easier! Only the guy talks quite a bit but after the guided meditation I go into deep meditation so it actually doesn't matter. It is good to start with b/c I have troubles quieting my mind.
Have you read Eckhart Tolle's book the Power of Now? I liked this book.

Hi Cansado,

I'm new to meditation so I am doing the guided and then later when I wake up at night I am doing another.
Did you check out the other guided meditations there is one called Dream Meditation....I really like the concept and
may try to adopt that at night before I go to sleep.

Yes he does talk alot :) and I have not read the book maybe I will!

Hope Love Light

I always meditate in the morning. Feel so bad in the morning and mediating is the only thing which makes me feel a little comfortable. Will try the dream mediation this evening before I will go to sleep. Thanks!!! Sometimes I listen to Brenda Stanger relaxation when I cant fall asleep. I am sure you will get benefits from meditating.
Good luck! Day 5 (for me) is coming up!

Blog entry information

Author
hope love light
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

• Daily doodal dandy
    Just testing this out
  • Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Pray
    If you pray, will you pray for me please? I have covid pneumonia and...

More entries from hope love light