• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Dr Bell's January 2010 XMRV lecture - full transcription part 2 of 2

Freeprisoner, you did this all by yourself? Thank you!

Comments

Thank you, freeprisoner! Wonderful job of transcription for us. I'm so hopeful I can't stand myself!

Wow, what a lot of effort that must have taken. Thank you! It's great to have this in written form.

Thanks for you hard work... again!

I love the word "gnosteria".... know I can use it when I get lost in a conversation or whatever I'm trying to do and someone makes fun of me!

Let them look it up... (And if you made the word up, so much the better) :tongue:

Hi, I know this is late but the mysterious place in Finland... Is a place in New Zealand, Tapanui. An outbreak there meant it was known for a long time as Tapanui Flu in NZ.

Thanks for lovely transcription

An excellent overview, but frustrating that the view is this will take 5 years. Certainly if we continue to let the research proceed randomly, it will take at least that.

Surely there's a more systematic way of going about this to get some conclusions in a shorter timeframe?

If there are any researchers out there interested in a different approach (managing the science and adding some innovation, some knowledge and wisdom), then please let me know - write to my personal e-mail please.

Cheers
Satch:cool:

Blog entry information

Author
Advocate
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

• Daily doodal dandy
    Just testing this out
  • Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Pray
    If you pray, will you pray for me please? I have covid pneumonia and...

More entries from Advocate