• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Olympic Champion Supports ME/CFS

Dan Moricoli is doing so great stuff from at the ME/CFS Community Center. Check out this video of an Olympic Champion espousing the need for more support.

Olympic Champion Laura Kraut on ME/CFS and the ME/CFS Pocket Money Research Fund.

The ME/CFS Champions Campaign seeks to raise public awareness of ME/CFS, a disease more prevalent than breast cancer, as well as raise money for much needed research. The money raised by the fund will be distributed within set guidelines by the Scientific Committee.

The Scientific Committee members consist of some of the leading ME/CFS researchers in the world. The members are; Lucinda Bateman, M.D., Derek Enlander, M.D., John Gow, Ph.D., Jonathan Kerr, M.D. & Ph.D. and Nancy Klimas, M.D.

Won't you please take a moment, right now, and donate even just the pocket money you have on hand right now? Every little bit is of vital importance to research so desperately needed by so many around the world.

Click here to go to Dan's Page with a Donation Button​

(For PayPal donations from outside the United States, please enter the amount first, then the country, for proper addressing.)

Comments

Dan Moricoli is a wondeful guy who I really LOVE! His site is great and is a bit different from Cort's site. Both sites are great and compliment eachother - so I hit BOTH sites for the huge swath of info and support.

Very pleased and grateful to have both sites to hit and be a part of two communties. Thanks Cort! Thanks Dan!!! Love both of you guys!!!

Glad to hear it Muffin. Dan and I are in pretty frequent communication. He has a HUGE vision of ME/CFS. We hope to work together as we can in the future. :)

It's wonderful she is advocating for our cause. I'm curious if she has a family member or a close freind with ME/CFS?

Good question! I wonder how she got interested in this.......all I know is Dan was involved.

Blog entry information

Author
Cort
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

• Daily doodal dandy
    Just testing this out
  • Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Pray
    If you pray, will you pray for me please? I have covid pneumonia and...