• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Payback of Overdoing It

OMG, words cannot express the screaming bodywide pain I am in. I'm having the week from hell with no break in site. And the more I do, the more pain I'm in.

I pushed it yesterday and did way too much because I have important things the rest of the week. So yesterday, I did laundry and went foodshopping. Things normal people do everyday, but things that kill people like us with flareups and pain. So I've been flaring from that, then I got hit with my annual cleanliness inspection notice for my apartment. It's Friday. So they are only giving me a few days to get the place ready. So I've been cleaning all day when I should have been resting and recovering from yesterday. And the more I've been doing, the more screaming pain I'm in. And I'm not done yet.

Tomorrow, I have a meeting with a lawyer, so that will kill my morning. I have no clue how I'm going to walk over to the office across street if I'm still in this amount of agony.

Then Thursday, I have to be in court in the morning. We're trying to get my insane neighbor evicted. He has severe mental illness to the point of being dangerous. So I've had that stress on top of all this.

I do not know how I'm going to get through this week. And the pain all over is that bad. I have pain and stiffness from head to toe and my lower back feels like I broke it.

I only have parts of tomorrow and Thursday to finish cleaning up, too. It will never be how I want it to be. So whatever I get done, gets done and that's it.

And on top of all this, my new neighbor has been blasting his tv through my bedroom wall to the point of me having to put double the white noise on in here and an ear plug in the one ear that can handle it. My other ear hurts too much. I've just about lost most of the use of this bedroom since the guy moved in next to me. My only consolation is, he doesn't want to stay. He told me he wants to buy a mobile home and be near his daughter out of state. So hopefully he'll do that during the year. I pray the next person that moves in is quiet as a mouse.

I can't even take my muscle relaxant because it fuzzies my head for two days and I have to be completely straight for court. The most I can take tonight is the butalbital and it's not going to touch most of this pain. I can't take NSAIDS or I'd do that for it. I'm just dying.

Comments

Thanks, it's the week from hell. After Friday, I can rest for days and that's what I'm going to do, even if I have to sleep with blasting white noise and an earplug.

I'm still trying to clean up in here. I'm getting there, but it's so hard when you're in screaming pain all over. And I have this meeting this morning. And I can't take the pain killer till after the meeting cause once again, I have to be clear headed.

I found something that has stopped my 'episodes'. I put 1 tablespoon Apple Cidar Vinegar in a cup of water. You can drink up to three a day. It corrects the ph balance in the gut. I don't know the science of it like many on this site. But it works for me. And I have to avoid sugar too.

I've tried the vinegar before, it didn't do much for me. And the taste was awful.

My new neighbor is blasting his tv through my wall and it's past midnight. If I get to talk to the manager tomorrow, I'm going to complain about it again. I'm so upset. This guy stays up till two or three am and blasts out my bedroom wall till then. And I have to be in court in the morning. I don't want to move out of here, but it's really getting unbearable to live here. :(

I lost in court today. The judge flat out ignored MY disability and said the crazy schizophrenic tenant's disability should be accommodated. Only his rights mattered. She basically granted him the right to continue screaming throughout the building, blasting his stereo at all hours and verbally attacking other tenants till doomsday. His next court date is not until June and I don't know if I have to do that one. They dismissed my case part against him. The judge was so evil. And she was like, why didn't you do this and why didn't you do that. Just totally ignoring the fact I'm disabled. And I was the only one willing to come forward. Even though he went after other tenants, they refused to come forward. It was a day from hell and a huge travesty of justice. And I feel like my rights were stepped on. The judge acted like I have no rights at all. And the crazy tenant should be allowed to continue to get worse and worse. She is literally going to wait till he hurts or kills someone. And I don't want it to be me. I don't know what to do anymore. I gave it my best shot, and I lost. So I can either stay here and wait and see if he kills me or hurts me during the year, or I can move out. Great choices. And everyone is like, move. And I don't feel I should be the one to have to move. I like it here.

I passed the cleanliness inspection today. But this whole week has murdered my health. The gland in my neck on the right side has blown up and is pushing on my ear. I'm like in massive pain. I've gotten that same thing for like twenty five years. No doctor has ever been able to do anything about it. It really hurts bad. And the only thing that helps is rest for many, many days. I don't have to do anything till Tuesday, so, I'm not moving at all. Too much pain.

Blog entry information

Author
Carrigon
Read time
2 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from Carrigon