• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Make the Turnips Dance - Raise Money for Phoenix Rising!

View attachment 1942The IGIVE video contest is an easy way to get Phoenix Rising and another non-profit some much needed cash. (The other non-profit will get 25% of the prize. We will vote on them on who it is).

You simply register with IGIVE (name, zip, email) - a group that helps Causes raise cash through shopping, searching on the internet (and video contests) - and then vote once a day for the Phoenix Rising Turnip Video produced by Helen Watkinson. (You can guess who the turnip is - it's the person with ME/CFS :cool:). You can then opt in or out for IGIVE's email updates)

From then on Phoenix Rising will pop up when you log in and voting is simple. One vote a day is allowed per adult person or email address, so more than one person can vote per household.

Only Dog Rescue causes have really jumped on this - so even though we've started late we have a good chance of getting a top prize. Thus far we have risen quickly with just a few people voting. If we really get after it we could easily win the top prize ($1,000).

IGive is an organization that helps Causes raise money by using their search bar and by internet shopping. When you buy something at an internet site IGive gives a percentage to the Cause you've chosen - very much like the PR Amazon.com stores so feel free to assist PR, if you're so inclined, while doing your holiday shopping :))

Thanks Helen for creating the video!:Retro smile:

Comments

I voted again today. We need to vote every day! Let's get $10K for Phoenix Rising.

Blog entry information

Author
Cort
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs