• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Good day friends!

Hello dear friends!

I was missing for awhile due to strange and significant technology issues. But some things have been resolved on multiple fronts so that’s cause for celebration! I do hope you guys are all doing well this week of the spring equinox and taking good care of your body and minds 💛

✨☀️✨☀️✨☀️✨

“And days like this
I forget
My darkness
And remember your light
And remember your light
I wanna speak
but I'm wondering how
And I wonder since when
was my voice a foreign
object in my mouth”

There is your Friday night dance party
Sending love to y’all! 🫶

☀️
Sunshine

Comments

how are you doing sunshine?

I’m super struggling this week. Especially today. But I’m breathing. I think it’s the atmospheric pressure changes I encounter every spring plus super new moon and eclipse week. Having some horrific symptoms as of late, to be completely honest. How are you?

atmospheric pressure changes? what is that?
i am getting worse every year around mid/end march. like a slow crash over days and weeks. at some point it regulates.

i've read your posts from 2019. how did you develop since then? anything better?

atmospheric pressure changes? what is that?
i am getting worse every year around mid/end march. like a slow crash over days and weeks. at some point it regulates.

i've read your posts from 2019. how did you develop since then? anything better?

Yeah, my neuro and other issues seem to always become exaggerated when low or high pressure system first come in. Almost like my body struggles to adapt to shifts, changes in noise, temperature, pressure etc.

Yeah, I’m not very familiar with your journey. I should look at some threads of yours. I have certainly had improvements overall from the very severe state I was in in 2018-2020. I have documented some of my gains last year on my blog. That being said, I’m still fully bedridden and spongebathed from a bed. But the small improvements have overall upped the quality of my life. Lessened mast cell, I can eat more than 7 foods now, improved digestion, improved pem, improved neuro and endocrine. I was in a pretty bad situation previously. Anyways, that’s a tad of it.

Yeah, my neuro and other issues seem to always become exaggerated when low or high pressure system first come in. Almost like my body struggles to adapt to shifts, changes in noise, temperature, pressure etc.
i think its same for me, but pressure i didnt know yet.
i suffer recently from crushing ear/head pressure.

wow, a little success story, i am desperate for this!! glad to hear!
how did you improve on mcas?

Oh yes I relate ear/ throat and esp head pressure . If I don't have head ache I almost don't know myself.
Ice packs help

I’m super struggling this week. Especially today. But I’m breathing. I think it’s the atmospheric pressure changes I encounter every spring plus super new moon and eclipse week. Having some horrific symptoms as of late, to be completely honest. How are you?
I was just speaking to someone who lives in Iceland... The land where they only get 3/4 hrs of daylight in the winter and high summer no night summer is 3 mths...
UK has got much warmer these past few yrs seeing temp of 40c which never has happened before
I'm a complete sun worshipper 🌞
Full moons I always find strong and seasonal changes x

Blog entry information

Author
sunshine44
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from sunshine44

• Release into the new
    Well…. My body is STRONGLY feeling the pull of this eclipse. No...
  • Eclipse
    “There will be a time, when the dark finds out that it has been serving...
  • Let it go
    Hi everyone, Starting a new blog entry on it because … well I just am...
  • Pray
    If you pray, will you pray for me please? I have covid pneumonia and...
  • Good morning, January sun ☀️ ✨☀️
    “May the light illuminate all hearts” ~ author unknown From my room...