• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

eclipse

If you have ever seen 2001 A Space Odyssey, you may remember the significance of the eclipses in relation to the monoliths. I always appreciated how Kubrick relayed the importance of planetary happenings as a sort of map or clock that catalyzes humanity and all living organisms. Sometimes only tiny centimeters worth and sometimes large leaps. But the potential is ripe in these windows. Sometimes, its hard not to ponder how we got so far away from what we are made of.

This eclipse portal, past 3 weeks....was incredibly shifting, in so many ways. I do hope you guys sailed/are sailing these potent energies as well as one can. We will be acclimating these new frequencies for some time to come.

Comments

It's been such a powerful week energetically ...many I've come across having lot of emotions / stress

so much so.

sharing a recent passage of a astrologer named Irma i appreciate, she refers to eclipses as adaptogenic which i have found quite so, especially past 6 years:

"the medicine eclipses can bring can be sweet, bitter or a bit of both. Theres a reason why they impact people so differently too, based on their individual chart aspects. Through shocks, they can move stagnant energy. Through release and losses they can bring initiatory wisdom. Through expansiveness they can bring joy. They are one of the ultimate YMMV (your mileage may vary) cosmic occurences. Their energy is best not fully judged in moment. Allowing processing and integration time, is key."

I know diddly squat about astrology, but it's nice to know there are experts who can read our charts. Right? Yours, Lenora

I had a severe crash while sleeping the night of the last full moon and subsequent eclipse. I'm still crawling out of it. I have a pattern of crashing when sleeping during autumn and some winter full moons since developing ME/CFS. Not everyone, but many.

I know diddly squat about astrology, but it's nice to know there are experts who can read our charts. Right? Yours, Lenora

i do not know much about it either in formal context although i'm familiar with some things. I'm pretty unconventional in that way. What i know i more so intuition based.

I had a severe crash while sleeping the night of the last full moon and subsequent eclipse. I'm still crawling out of it. I have a pattern of crashing when sleeping during autumn and some winter full moons since developing ME/CFS. Not everyone, but many.

i'm so incredibly sorry to hear. Most definitely rest and recalibrate. I would agree. I find many people i know struggling with this illness and the like have a bit more difficulty shifting in equinoxes and solstices than general population. I do notice that as well usually near fall equinox, really for past decade now except one year when i had this miracle coming back to life year in 2013/2014 when pregnant.

Hi Nord Wolf......Is your room sufficiently darkened, especially when these events occur?

For some odd reason I find that I tend to sleep better in the winter time (after adjusting to the time change). Eclipses, I always miss them or forget them. A great shame because the sky is full of such dynamism.

Oh, I like a cool room and an electric blanket with just one light quilt on top....and old fashioned flannel wear and sheets. Yours, Lenora

Blog entry information

Author
sunshine44
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

• Daily doodal dandy
    Just testing this out
  • Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Pray
    If you pray, will you pray for me please? I have covid pneumonia and...

More entries from sunshine44