• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Song: Human is Bred / Dead Piano Keys

It may be difficult to contend with this new song at first, but after a period of time it settles in - awkwardly.

Because there are guest vocals you don't have to listen to me sing. An added bonus! Yes, the vocal renderings originate in India. The vocalist's name is Dabra. Or perhaps not.

Also, I deploy an extensive improvised run on a broken (out of tune) piano - the one containing three dead keys! - nope, sometimes the nursing home isn't on top things -

If that's not enough to entice you, by all means check out the video footage, mostly boring old clouds though.

*I wrote another billion word blog entry, and have been trying to eliminate words and paragraphs during the past 24 hours, having little to no success.

**I am not a piano man, but I cannot believe that I'm actually able to play for 20 minutes at a time, I mean, physically being able to play a real piano! How about that, right?

***Also, let me know if you want one long boring blog entry consisting of nearly 2,000 written words, or several small boring blog injuries consisting of fewer words. I need to break this darn thing up. Or you may insist I discard the blog effort entirely, and simply post images instead. Or perhaps I should dazzle you with Stream of Unconsciousness poems.

Take care,
H

IMG_20221125_124407.jpg

Orange Dusk

Comments

Here's my one vote for several small blogs. :)

I seem to be having some additional brain issues lately and long pages of words are hard for me right now.

Plus, that way we would get to hear updates from you more often. Pictures are nice too.

Last edited:

Blog entry information

Author
Howard
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

• Daily doodal dandy
    Just testing this out
  • Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Pray
    If you pray, will you pray for me please? I have covid pneumonia and...

More entries from Howard