• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Saturday Night Dance Party

Comments

I just watched some West Side Story type dancing, in your honor.

(wish we all could move like that, again or, at all?)

(dancing wasn't happening in my adult life...somebody asked me once, if my husband took me out dancing, and the answer is no. And the look on that man's face...he felt so sorry for me)....(he takes his wife out dancing every Sunday)
(a different culture than my boring culture which doesn't hardly dance).

My daughter, she really got into a particular type of dancing with her exotic boy friend. And they would head up to clubs, to hear the special music.

She told me once that the whole room was watching her, and her boyfriend this one evening. And I almost could imagine it, what that might feel like.

But not quite. Im so glad she got to have that experience of this dancing.

Good Morning @sunshine44,,,,,,Well, that got my Sunday a.m. off to a rollicking start. Did you notice the people in the audience look like back-up singers/dancers?

I want to fly out of bed, spin around the room and be young again. Music is good for everyone. Thanks! Yours, Lenora.

Blog entry information

Author
sunshine44
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

• Daily doodal dandy
    Just testing this out
  • Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Pray
    If you pray, will you pray for me please? I have covid pneumonia and...

More entries from sunshine44