• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Still on Joshua Leisk protocol

So I am now on the joshua lieks protocol but I've more or less replaced oat bran with Inosine (500mg twice a day or 1g twice a day in alternating schedules and all weekends off + a 2 week break every 3 months).

So far I feel better and it's only been 24 hours. I felt fluey, achy, nauseaous and altogether more "off" when I started the inosine, but 24 hours later and after a very busy night last night coming into contact with lots of allergens and stuff I feel better. The inosine increased my concentration and alertness almost straight away. I don't feel that brain fogged today and don't feel knackered after going out for a short drive in the car (10 mins there and back).

I've also just found out I can get a CD8 and 56 test in the UK privately for £130, which I didn't realise. It's a 35 minute drive to get to the hospital to do the tests and a 35 min drive back, but if I take 4 g bcaas before and when I arrive, it should in theory be possible to get my tests.

I've also ordered famvir 250mg which should arrive in about a month. I think this will further help to reduce viral load - ebv primarily which is my main issue. All this togethe rmight get me to 90% and deaden the over reaction my body has to the vaccines - which I personally think is virally mediated through re-activation.

Energy levels have gone up a lot today with teh inosine, so hopefully this all lasts.
Reactions: Mariaba

Comments

Just consider drinking cherry juice once in a while as inosine can raise uric acid levels if I remember correctly.

Please let us know how it goes with that and the famvir once you try it and your tests.

Blog entry information

Author
godlovesatrier
Read time
2 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from godlovesatrier

• Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Covid Day 59
    After herxing a lot yesterday taking 250mcg of kpv for a bad head cold...
  • Covid day 56
    I started to feel better around day 40, lactoferrin 900mg a day...
  • Covid update
    Lung pain has definitely gone since taking two 5mg hydrocortisone doses...
  • Covid day 39
    I've got air hunger now which I haven't had for about two or three...