• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Saturday Time Travels

Tonight, i am dreaming i am time traveling to 1968 and eating cherry pie, french fries and a peach milkshake at a soda counter. Simple pleasures! :)

I am going to eat the whole world when i can again one sweet day! :cake: :heart:

Comments

Hi @sunshine44 ......Oh, I remember Crimson & Clover, although I don't recall that too many albums were made. Do tell.

No, I could be present for 1968 (a very good year), but I could afford just french fries and perhaps one scoop of ice cream. We had to save our money for gas.

You're good at taking us to place of the past, using our imaginations and giving us free rein.

Have you ever thought of writing children's books? Good match....? Yours, Lenora.

hey! really?! Thats pretty special Rufous :)
Well, i would have surely joined you.
Fascinating about a crimson clover! I will look it up.
I should do a post on the mysterious bioluminescent fungi that is on a tree in my yard and has captivated my neighborhood at night time.

I should do a post on the mysterious bioluminescent fungi that is on a tree in my yard and has captivated my neighborhood at night time.

oh oh do tell!

I have a personal interest in fire flies. Got to actually see a meadow full of them August 2019. I plan to return to the spot, with a hammock. And maybe never leave......

OK, ladies, I just finished reading up about these bioluminscent mushrooms because as you know, I know a lot about nothing. (And no one listens if I want to pass this info on, anyway

Our friend @Rufous McKinney really knows a lot about a the natural world, is a very capable biologist and will help you @sunshine44 with your book about faeries and bioluminscent mushrooms (who just happen to have ME and are very low on energy, thus drawn to the mushrooms at night).

I realize that i just gave you the plot for the book....now it's up to you to finish it. Children would love these mysterious happenings in our midst. Real science fiction...such imagination. Take care. Yours, Lenora. .

Blog entry information

Author
sunshine44
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from sunshine44

• Release into the new
    Well…. My body is STRONGLY feeling the pull of this eclipse. No...
  • Eclipse
    “There will be a time, when the dark finds out that it has been serving...
  • Let it go
    Hi everyone, Starting a new blog entry on it because … well I just am...
  • Pray
    If you pray, will you pray for me please? I have covid pneumonia and...
  • Good morning, January sun ☀️ ✨☀️
    “May the light illuminate all hearts” ~ author unknown From my room...