• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Still on most of Joshua Leisk protocol

Had my moderna half dose booster on Thursday. Very different reaction compared to az with mild symptoms but my ME relapse started yesterday and now I'm very dizzy and body feels fatigued. If it continues I reckon I'll go downhill until the end of the 14 days and then I'll start to recover.

Overall though the relapse seems less aggressive so my hope is that it's a temporary relapse but that might be unlikely.

I've also got nausea and headache (in the evening) at the moment. But the dizziness is the worst part.

@Jyoti @Mary

Comments

Fingers crossed for you that you don't have to endure the entire 14 days of side effects! 'Side effects'---sounds so innocuous, doesn't it? Well, if you can lie low and not lose your balance and fall and if your immune system stays moderated, it will be a lovely Christmas present, no?

Haha yes! To be honest I'm more concerned with audio sensory induced brain inflamation and intracranial swelling. But if that doesn't occur that's probably the worst I can expect. I'll be sat down for the rest of the festivities 🤣

Ah. You had that too! I had to pickup something heavy tonight and felt much dizzier afterwards. I'm not a bit concerned my heart's been effected :( lasted a good hour or two. BUT I would normally be a lot worse after s covid vaccine so Im not that worried at present. Only 5 days in, 9 days left to go!

Blog entry information

Author
godlovesatrier
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from godlovesatrier

• Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Covid Day 59
    After herxing a lot yesterday taking 250mcg of kpv for a bad head cold...
  • Covid day 56
    I started to feel better around day 40, lactoferrin 900mg a day...
  • Covid update
    Lung pain has definitely gone since taking two 5mg hydrocortisone doses...
  • Covid day 39
    I've got air hunger now which I haven't had for about two or three...