• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Day 64

Thought I'd try some Apple cider vinegar capsules yesterday. Can't actually remember why I was trying these to be honest. Anyway outcome was, throat tissue felt much improved, which has now puzzled me a tad, but it could be a total coincidence to be honest that this occured when I took the acv capsules.

However today my dizziness is worse and my mouth is really dry, while this could be an immune response, it could just be my body is a bit dehydrated. So I'm going to knock it on the head for now and focus on the glucans and reishi, just so I am not adding in lots of other things into the experiment clouding the outcome.
Reactions: Judee

Comments

Thanks for clarifying.

I originally thought this was what you meant by ACV but then you were talking in one thread about Acyclovir as ACV :wide-eyed: so I didn't know which you meant. :woot:

Neither did I. Going to blame brain fog!! I read the study a few times as well. Still got it wrong....frustrating.

I seem to be having a strong immune response right now though. So let's pray it's all a good thing. Definitely feels productive.

Blog entry information

Author
godlovesatrier
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from godlovesatrier

• Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Covid Day 59
    After herxing a lot yesterday taking 250mcg of kpv for a bad head cold...
  • Covid day 56
    I started to feel better around day 40, lactoferrin 900mg a day...
  • Covid update
    Lung pain has definitely gone since taking two 5mg hydrocortisone doses...
  • Covid day 39
    I've got air hunger now which I haven't had for about two or three...