• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Day 40

Something didn't feel right thismorning, woke up without any energy and didn't even take reishi and lions mane in the evening, so by the time the morning comes around (bare in mind I was flat out asleep for 9 hours) I should feel better, instead I just felt worse than I did the evening before. Apart from driving to the supermarket (I didn't go in) I didn't do anything yesterday, I wasn't even able to do any work.

So my ME in terms of all body fatigue is worse, mentally I feel fine but haven't got the energy to speak to my gf or indeed anyone now.

So I am going to switch out the lions mane and reishi for Lauricidin, as that kills ebv and bacteria - which were the two main things I always began to have problems with. I'll see if that corrects me, but I must admit since the 2nd covid jab I have felt all my symptoms re-appearing, it was like the jab just buggered up my gains.

So maybe once the covid jab immune response is over (In another 2 weeks) I might start to improve enough to be able to go back on the reishi and lions mane.

Comments

It does sound like that doesn't it. Well I am off the lions mane and glucans now, reishi only for the next few days, i think that will allow me to recover. I did also go through this with the reishi the first time where I went through 2 weeks of feeling very tired (falling asleep in the evenings and stuff) before I started to feel the benefit.

I am just amazed how much the covid jab has effected my immune system in terms of making me go backwards. But I am slightly more confident this will pass now. It's worse than the first time though and no fun. Hiding it from my employer for the time being.

Blog entry information

Author
godlovesatrier
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

• Daily doodal dandy
    Just testing this out
  • Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Pray
    If you pray, will you pray for me please? I have covid pneumonia and...

More entries from godlovesatrier

• Covid Day 59
    After herxing a lot yesterday taking 250mcg of kpv for a bad head cold...
  • Covid day 56
    I started to feel better around day 40, lactoferrin 900mg a day...
  • Covid update
    Lung pain has definitely gone since taking two 5mg hydrocortisone doses...
  • Covid day 39
    I've got air hunger now which I haven't had for about two or three...
  • Covid day 36
    I've been suffering with a ton of inflammation since about week 2...