• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Day 33 - Dose 1

Slept ok last night but the heat was really bad! Eek. Hopefully more sleep tonight. I've got 7 to 8 hours sleep the last 7 days where normally I would get 10 to 11. So that's another big change.

https://financialpost.com/pmn/press...of-nichi-glucan-dietary-supplement-from-japan

If I'm reading the above correctly it seems like beta glucans are safe to take with the covid vaccine. They might even make the vaccine work better! My initial instincts were that this would be the case but I decided to stop them 6 days a go because I was feeling horrid from the jab and didn't want to cause any issues after I took it.

I'll go back on the reishi in about a week with this in mind. I might titrate up to give my body a chance to re acclimatise.

This is what Day 33 looks like:

1623398030072.png

Comments

Yes the dark colour is a blank dose. So it's not required. Pink is usually where the dose goes unless I've made a change to it. Forskolin was an experiment but tbh as the core protocol works I don't actually see much point adding another thing in really.

Also the lola powder that I bought was l arginine l orthinine. Lola powder is made up of another two amino acids but not these ones. Arginine doesn't do me any good nor does l glutamine. Chest pain, irritability, anger and mood issues.

I was having real difficulty finding a lola powder link in the UK. But I think I've got one now

So when you have a chance, could you also give an idea of what your daily diet looks like? No rush.

Last edited:

Blog entry information

Author
godlovesatrier
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

More entries from godlovesatrier

• Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Covid Day 59
    After herxing a lot yesterday taking 250mcg of kpv for a bad head cold...
  • Covid day 56
    I started to feel better around day 40, lactoferrin 900mg a day...
  • Covid update
    Lung pain has definitely gone since taking two 5mg hydrocortisone doses...
  • Covid day 39
    I've got air hunger now which I haven't had for about two or three...