• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Day 26 - Dose 4

Spent most of the day high as a kite on the covid jab (immune response). Seemed to come down about 4pm and felt more like I had a bad cold since then. So certainly not having a rough ride.

Got some muscle fatigue tonight in my legs from the jab. Todays egcg dose test seems to have gone fine, I do feel a bit less wired, impossible to know what effect it's had/having on the fatigue due to the jab.

As I've also increased the lions mane back to the normal dose, that could well be contributing to the immune response and making me feel a bit rougher.

Overall though still doing really well and quite optimistic that once this immune response is over in a week or two I should be able to continue with the protocol in earnest again. Suspect that it will take 3 months to clear out the dormant/more embedded viral infections.

Comments

Any idea why the shot made you feel high? I wonder if anyone else has gotten the same reaction or if the protocol had an impact.

Hiya. I did have a similar reaction the first time. Which I think is what made me over reach in terms of my envelope. But I felt even more high this time. Not sure really. Could be gdh inhibition but I don't think it is. It might just be me.

At any rate I've got a headache and neck stiffness and swelling now with pain behind my eyes. Which I'm confident is the covid jab. But still able to function like a healthy person just feel a bit tired and obviously my eyes and head hurt. Just taken another dose but it hasn't had an effect which makes me think it's definitely the covid jab.

I had the live virus jab made by AZ so you get hit with a chimpanzee virus and that's how the covid virus gets copied into your b cells. So this is the early t cell phase where the body attacks the chimpanzee virus and then copies the covid mrna within eventually to the b cells. So it's not muscle fatigue it's more aches and pains.

Hope I'm right anyway! But I think I am.

Blog entry information

Author
godlovesatrier
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

• Daily doodal dandy
    Just testing this out
  • Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Pray
    If you pray, will you pray for me please? I have covid pneumonia and...

More entries from godlovesatrier

• Covid Day 59
    After herxing a lot yesterday taking 250mcg of kpv for a bad head cold...
  • Covid day 56
    I started to feel better around day 40, lactoferrin 900mg a day...
  • Covid update
    Lung pain has definitely gone since taking two 5mg hydrocortisone doses...
  • Covid day 39
    I've got air hunger now which I haven't had for about two or three...
  • Covid day 36
    I've been suffering with a ton of inflammation since about week 2...