• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Climate Darwinism Makes Disabled People Expendable by Imani Barbarin

25,566 views|Nov 2, 2019,9:50 am
Climate Darwinism Makes Disabled People Expendable
Imani Barbarin Contributor
Diversity & Inclusion
I understand disabled life, advocating for independence and inclusion.

When straw bans started gaining steam in the public conversation, disabled people sat uneasily confronted by the readiness with which many non-disabled people seemed to dismiss their needs. Now, with power shut-offs taking lives and articles blaming air pollution on inhalers, disabled people are learning just how expendable non-disabled people see them.

"While people with disabilities are familiar with casual ableism, deaths caused by the PG&E shut-off put the effects of disability ignorance into focus. On October 12th, 12 minutes into the PG&E power shut-off, a man who used oxygen died after the middle-of-the-night power loss amidst murky details from the company left him no time to prepare. In posts online, commenters blamed the man for his death and asserted that he should have anticipated and bought a generator. It takes a certain level of callousness to tell disabled people, a group that makes 66 cents to the non-disabled dollar and who are allowed to be paid well beneath the minimum wage, to spend $5,000-10,000 to avoid death."

The disability community is living in a dystopian present where conserving the planet is in direct competition with the value of their lives. Their deaths at the hands of negligence and discrimination re-packaged as climate awareness are unacceptable losses. Climate discussions that fail to include disabled and chronically ill people turn the conversation from “preserving the planet for all,” to “preserving the planet for the few.” In the battle of the “survival of the fittest,” disabled people will always lose.

https://www.forbes.com/sites/imanib...e-darwinism-makes-disabled-people-expendable/

Comments

Well, that is the theory if you believe in New World Order and agenda 21 and agenda 2030 and codex alimentarius -- make the planet inhabitable by a few people, in cities, and have mostly open land. You and I are not among the chosen ones.

And the way that I see Facebook disallowing conversations about vaccines https://about.fb.com/news/2019/03/combatting-vaccine-misinformation/ and Google medic update https://www.theepochtimes.com/googl...acklists-alternative-health-news_3098108.html that has pushed allopathic medicine to the top raking spots and buried alternative treatments in search, it certainly makes those so-called conspiracy theories seeming to hold truth. BTW 90% of people go to Google when looking for health information. And now that information is censored. The free web is no longer free. It is a paid and owned media outlet just like TV and radio and print dominated by multinational conglomerates who want to sell you products that do not cure disease but only mask the symptoms -- that's like putting paint on a house that has mold in the walls. Even Dr. Mercola says his content is censored from Google https://articles.mercola.com/sites/...e-latest-algorithm-update-buries-mercola.aspx

They are co-opting the environmental movement.

Last edited:
BTW, I publish a health website. Everything is sourced to authoritative references. Since the medic update, my traffic has been cut in half and my ad revenue reduced by 75% or more.

Then recently I published a post on my personal Facebook page about Amazon's inhuman treatment of their workers and I encouraged people not to use Prime delivery, just use regular delivery. Shortly thereafter, Amazon shut down my affiliate account despite that I had been an affiliate for years. There goes another $100/month in revenue. The site was a non-profit. I did it to help people. Now I cannot cover my out of cooker expenses to keep it running.

I am considering shutting it down. So are other publishers like me.

I notice there is not as much censorship on Yahoo. Everyone switch to Yahoo.

Also stop doing business with Amazon. I canceled all of my personal accounts with them. They are listed as one of the "dirty dozen" most dangerous places to work in America. And they aren't any better outside the US.
I quote:
From The Guardian Oct 18, 2019:
"The incident is among the latest in a series of accidents and fatalities that have led to Amazon’s inclusion on the National Council for Occupational Safety and Health’s 2019 Dirty Dozen list of the most dangerous employers in the United States. The report cited six Amazon worker deaths between November 2018 and April 2019, and several news reports over the past few years that have detailed dangerous working conditions."

Last edited:
Well, that is the theory if you believe in New World Order and agenda 21 and agenda 2030 and codex alimentarius -- make the planet inhabitable by a few people, in cities, and have mostly open land. You and I are not among the chosen ones.

And the way that I see Facebook disallowing conversations about vaccines https://about.fb.com/news/2019/03/combatting-vaccine-misinformation/ and Google medic update https://www.theepochtimes.com/googl...acklists-alternative-health-news_3098108.html that has pushed allopathic medicine to the top raking spots and buried alternative treatments in search, it certainly makes those so-called conspiracy theories seeming to hold truth. BTW 90% of people go to Google when looking for health information. And now that information is censored. The free web is no longer free. It is a paid and owned media outlet just like TV and radio and print dominated by multinational conglomerates who want to sell you products that do not cure disease but only mask the symptoms -- that's like putting paint on a house that has mold in the walls. Even Dr. Mercola says his content is censored from Google https://articles.mercola.com/sites/...e-latest-algorithm-update-buries-mercola.aspx
if the free web is no longer free, then we must focus on creating one that is, I have been saying this for a long while. The current web is beyond fixing, the only option for people seeking the truth is to switch to decentralized anonymized networks

There is the Dark Web @lauluce

if the free web is no longer free, then we must focus on creating one that is, I have been saying this for a long while. The current web is beyond fixing, the only option for people seeking the truth is to switch to decentralized anonymized networks

That brings to mind this;
https://broadbandnow.com/report/municipal-broadband-roadblocks/
Municipal Broadband Is Roadblocked Or Outlawed In 25 States A State-By-State Breakdown Of Municipal Broadband Roadblocks In 2019
By Kendra Chamberlain
April 17, 2019
Editor’s Note: this report has been updated.
As of 2018, lawmakers have passed legislation that removed state restrictions on limiting publicly-owned broadband networks for California residents. We have removed the state from our total count as a result. We have also published a follow-up to this report, which you can read here.

The climate for municipal broadband has worsened significantly since our last report in 2018. There are now 25 states with laws on the books that either roadblock or ban outright municipally-owned broadband networks.

These laws — some of them passed just last year — point to a growing tension between state lawmakers and municipal, county and local governments, whose interests seem often at odds with one another.

The telecom industry’s lobbying efforts have had tangible ramifications on state laws governing municipal broadband. In fact, over $92 million was spent on lobbying in 2018 alone to protect business interests at the national and state level.[1]

Local governments are stepping up to protect their residents’ interests, too. After the FCC repealed Net Neutrality in 2017, municipalities across the country began exploring ways to expand broadband access to residents without relying on private telecom. There are now some 500 communities across the country that are served by some form of municipal broadband network and more than 300 communities are currently served by a cooperative. These numbers grow year after year, even as anti-municipal broadband legislation continues to spread across states.

I guess that I am fortunate living on a mountain in a rural area, I have municipal broadband. They are even converting us to fiber optics, out here where there are 3 people per square mile. We are too little for telecomm companies to want us.

That brings to mind this;
https://broadbandnow.com/report/municipal-broadband-roadblocks/
Municipal Broadband Is Roadblocked Or Outlawed In 25 States A State-By-State Breakdown Of Municipal Broadband Roadblocks In 2019
By Kendra Chamberlain
April 17, 2019

Understand that the free web contains all the information in the world, so to speak. The web is not the problem here. It is how you gain access to online health information that really makes the vital difference -- and that means your search engine and your internet browser and your internet service provider (ISP).

Let's talk about search engines. Google dominates this field because it owns the two largest search engines in the world: Google and Youtube (youtube is the second largest search engine even though it is a video channel). It is a monopoly, which is illegal in the US.

So a very good solution is to switch from Google to another search engine, and perhaps consider going one step further and using a private search engine. I say this for several reasons. WHAT'S MORE I say this as an early adopter of Google and longtime advocate of the platform -- I've been to the Google offices in NYC and attended the annual Google Health symposium. My career was in digital marketing and communication within pharmaceutical and healthcare before this shit disease ruined my life. How ironic, eh?

Moving on...

First, Google medic update is burying health content from bloggers and alternative health practitioners -- that includes sites like PhoenixRising and all the good places PwME get our info, which is largely websites other than big money allopathic medicine websites. For instance, I recall discussing with Dan Nueffer of ANS Rewire / CFS Unravelled that he was considering whether or not he could keep his website up and running owing to the damage caused by Google medic update. BTW I publish a website that contains health content and my traffic has been cut in half since the medic update, so I know what I speak of. Google is filtering out results in organic search that may go against the scientifically agreed upon consensus. Even big names in alternative health like Dr. Mercola and Dr. Axe have been filtered by Google. Google says "information pages on scientific topics should be produced by people or organizations with appropriate scientific expertise and represent well-established scientific consensus on issues." These are but a few examples of how Google is censoring our search results for health information. And that is crucial because we make decisions based on the information we receive.

Second, the private search engines are not tracking your activity or your location. Think about the possible far reaching negative impact of Google predictive analysis using the data gained by tracking your location, your search behavior, and even what you say in the privacy of your own home or auto -- and how that can be used to shape your future thoughts and actions (or worse) and create the future reality the world is moving into. It's called data programming for a reason folks!

Here is what Google used to collect just a decade ago:
  • aggregated search activity
  • personal information you provide
  • clickthrough information
  • cookies
Here is what it collects in 2019:
  • your name
  • password
  • phone number
  • payment information
  • content you create, upload, or receive from others when using our services
If you use Google services for calls or messages
  • telephone information
  • phone number
  • calling-party number
  • receiving-party number
  • forwarding numbers
  • time and date of calls and messages
  • duration of calls
  • routing information
  • types of calls
Your activity
  • terms you search for
  • videos you watch
  • views and interactions with content and ads
  • people with whom you communicate or share content
  • Chrome browsing history
  • activity on 3rd party sites and apps that use our services
  • voice and audio information when you use audio features
  • purchase activity
Apps, browsers, and device data
  • unique identifiers
  • browser type and settings
  • device type and settings
  • operating system
  • mobile network information including carrier name and phone number
  • application version number
  • IP address
  • crash reports
  • system activity
  • date, time, referrer URL of your request
Data from publicly accessible sourcesData from partners
  • trusted partners
  • marketing partners
  • security partners
  • advertisers
Location data
  • from GPS, IP address, device sensor data, wifi access points, cell-towers, Bluetooth-enabled devices
From Android devices with Google apps, collected periodically
  • device type
  • carrier name
  • crash reports
  • which apps are installed
James Ward, a lawyer who specializes in privacy law and data security, says, "...it’s clearly a signal that a comprehensive profile is under construction, and that every service you use will compile information for ad targeting, even if you didn’t consent.” He says that under this policy you may have opted in without knowing. Ad targeting is the least of my concerns about what Google will do with my data.

Do you realize that the simple act of using these platforms is your consent to abide by their terms of service? That is, you give Google et al carte blanche access into your private life and permission to do whatever they want with what they find out about you, your health, your thoughts and feelings. Tell me, to whom else you give that much power and control?

The way privacy law works in the US (and I presume other countries) is, basically, there are almost no privacy rules that restrict what information web sites can collect -- except that if they have a privacy policy, they must abide by it.

Along that vein, in August 2012, Google paid a $22.5 million fine to settle charges from the Federal Trade Commission that it “misrepresented privacy assurances” regarding cookie tracking to those using Apple’s Safari browser. Google subsequently edited the "information we collect" portion of their privacy policy. They also revised their terms of service for content you upload, and it appears to give the company broad privileges to use your content however it likes:

"When you upload or otherwise submit content to our Services, you give Google (and those we work with) a worldwide license to use, host, store, reproduce, modify, create derivative works (such as those resulting from translations, adaptations or other changes we make so that your content works better with our Services), communicate, publish, publicly perform, publicly display and distribute such content." Ergo, what belongs to you is no longer yours: Your search query in Google for natural pain killers, your direction to the MM dispensary in Google Maps, your keystrokes in Chrome ordering LDN offshore, your voice imprint and face in a Google Chat video chat with your LLMD, your emails sent in Gmail and any attachments, and everything you do if you have a Google Fi phone or Google Home device — those are all pieces of content that you have submitted to their Services, and Google and "those they work with" can use it to your disadvantage.

Protecting our sensitive health data is a a growing cause for concern as Google gains multiple new data outlets through FitBit and health-care provider Ascension. I want to know just who are "those we work with" and what are all of Google's "Services" that we are unwittingly using?

What can you do access a wide-range of online health information, and protect the privacy of your health searches and the info you share? To begin with, stop using Google search, Google Fi, Gmail, and Chrome.

There are many other service providers you can use. You just aren't aware of them because Google is a monopoly. Do an internet search for "private search engines" and "anonymous web browsers" and "free secure email providers" or "free private email providers."

For example, DuckDuckGo is one such private search engine. It is very clear in its privacy policy. DuckDuckGo says it doesn't track you, it doesn't send your searches to other sites, by default it does not use any cookies, it does not collect personal information, it does not log your IP address or other information about your computer that may be sent automatically with your searches, it doesn't store any personal information at all. Those are pretty strong promises, with no weasel-wording like you read in Google's 4000+ word privacy policy.

PS
Google CEO Sundar Pichai made $470 million last year. That figure, which includes a $650,000 salary and valuable stock awards is a dream for even the highest paid CEOs. And Google stock is priced at an incredible $1294/share. Now Google is under a US DOJ antitrust investigation regarding their advertising, search, and android matters. Prior federal investigations in 2010 and 2013 have been successful. And the EU slapped Google with a $2.7 billion fine in 2017. Then Europe's antitrust regulators slapped Google with a $1.7 billion fine in March for unfairly inserting exclusivity clauses into contracts with advertisers, disadvantaging rivals in the online ad business. Apparently it is very difficult for even the governments to rein in something as wealthy and powerful as Google (parent company Alphabet with a market capitalization of more than $900 billion).

Good WaPo article here about Google and your health data: https://www.washingtonpost.com/tech...l-it-realized-personal-data-could-be-exposed/

By all accounts Google seems very dangerous to me.

Last edited:
And what happens if more and more content that is anti-disabled persons influences the minds of more and more people? You could have a groundswell of hatred. Maybe that is what you and @southwestforests have uncovered. And as thoughts influence behavior, there could be policies that do not favor the handicapped or disabled or sick.

You know, I also have been seeing a lot of support of "eugenics" in anonymous boards and there was even this in the news... https://themighty.com/2019/11/cruel...ource=ChronicIllness_Page&utm_medium=Facebook
"Heartless Sign Tells Parents of Child With Rare Disease to 'Let the Baby Die"
cruelsign-1280x427.jpeg

Are these signs of something bigger going on?

Understand that the free web contains all the information in the world, so to speak. The web is not the problem here. It is how you gain access to online health information that really makes the vital difference -- and that means your search engine and your internet browser and your internet service provider (ISP).

Let's talk about search engines. Google dominates this field because it owns the two largest search engines in the world: Google and Youtube (youtube is the second largest search engine even though it is a video channel). It is a monopoly, which is illegal in the US.

So a very good solution is to switch from Google to another search engine, and perhaps consider going one step further and using a private search engine. I say this for ....
I recently became aware of the issues you're mentioned and became really really worried about the future of information, I actually believe that what will eventually happen is that people will be divided in two factions: the ones that are fed only on the "information" provided by the elites and the few ones that seek the actual truth and reach it trough their own information systems, ie anonymized encrypted networks such as tor. I try to use google services as little as possible, but sadly, despite I use alternative browsers, search engines, block google trackers, use anonymized networks, there's a limit to what I can do for economic reasons: there's no way in the world for me to afford a non-android phone :-( however, as soon as I can, I'll at least buy an used iPhone. For the time being, I "uninstalled" google assistant and I use Firefox with add and tracker blockers on my phone, but I know that is really far from enough, I still carry what essentially is a surveillance device in my pocket. The weakest members of a society, such as people with chronic debilitating diseases, are the ones at greater risks at being abused by governing elites, I think it should be considered extremely important for people with ME to learn about protecting his privacy and right for information, a minority that I'm sure most governments and big companies would love to see banished from the face of the earth along with the rest of the people with disabilities. This will sound to many as "conspiranoic" delusional though, but that's just too convenient, isn't it?

Let's talk about search engines. Google dominates this field because it owns the two largest search engines in the world: Google and Youtube (youtube is the second largest search engine even though it is a video channel). It is a monopoly, which is ...
You really should post this information somewhere else in the forum where it is more visible, you seem to be very good at putting these issues in words. I'm actually not a native English speaker, haha, but I'm writing to learn as much as I can. You'll feel sorry for Spanish speaking people if you could see how little (next to nothing actually) information is avaiable about ME/CFS in that language. That fact, as expected, makes it extremely easy for doctors to dismiss people with ME as mental patients, as people doesn't have information to even suspect their right diagnosis and pressure their doctors or government authorities into helping them. This happens in my country, Argentina, and I'm sure the situation is identical in the rest of Latin America, illustrating the fact that PEOPLE WITH ME/CFS BEING INFORMED ABOUT THEIR OWN DISEASE MAKES THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GETTING APPROPRIATE MEDICAL HELP OR NONE AT ALL BOTH AS AN INDIVIDUAL AND AS A GROUP OF SUFFERERS. This last thing I wrote I think is so, so important it should be written in big, bold letters in every ME/CFS website, including this one, what do you think? Many times I chatted with people with ME that literally told me that it's not so important to learn and share information about the disease as it is to try to live the little life that one has the best way that's possible. I don't know if I can use that word here, but I say that's b*llsh*it! and it certainly enrages me

After a recent discussion of disability and disaster, a colleague of mine threw up his hands. “It’s terrible,” he told me. “But what can you do? Some people just aren’t going to make it.” Once I got over my outrage, I realized my colleague had unwittingly named a core problem facing those of us organizing for climate justice: the assumption that some folks simply aren’t cut out to survive.

Disabled People Cannot Be “Expected Losses” in the Climate Crisis
In this op-ed, Julia Watts Belser explains how deaf and disabled people are especially vulnerable to climate disruption.
By
Julia Watts Belser
September 23, 2019

https://www.teenvogue.com/story/disabled-people-vulnerable-climate-crisis

PEOPLE WITH ME/CFS BEING INFORMED ABOUT THEIR OWN DISEASE MAKES THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN GETTING APPROPRIATE MEDICAL HELP OR NONE AT ALL BOTH AS AN INDIVIDUAL AND AS A GROUP OF SUFFERERS.

Yes, of course I agree with you. I understand that some people may just want to ignore that they are ill and enjoy what life they have left, as they believe there is no treatment or cure. But I don't buy it. There is a cure for everything. And you have to understand the underlying causes in order to treat and cure the symptoms that manifested downstream from that.

If it were not for me being so proactive in learning about my symptoms and connecting with patients and digging into research then I would be dead by now.

I had a neurologist at a major university hospital called IU Health Neuroscience Center tell me that I was lucky that I had CFS instead of MS because that's a very serious disease. After I got my report back from the clinical trial and Dx of ME CFS, I sent that doctor a letter to educate him on the illness, which is actually worse than MS.

I had a PCP patronize and talk down to me -- ONCE -- and I fired his dumb *ss. He told me that SIBO was somatization. I said, really? Because I have a test that shows I have an overgrowth of pathogenic bacteria.

Then I had a nurse case manager at my health insurance company tell me that "they" reviewed my case and want me to stop going to all these specialists and instead focus on mental health. I told her to go f*ck herself, but I used words that demeaned their medical authority without actually saying "go eff yourself" and told her I was not going to let them or anyone else make my healthcare decisions for me and stand in my way of getting better. I really let her have it.

And it struck me that so many people in other countries get treated this way because it is thought that ME CFS is a mental illness. And they don't even have the handful of ME CFS literate doctors that we have in the USA. At least England has Dr. Myhill. G-d bless her for the crap she has to put up with when trying to help patients.

Thank G-d for the internet that allows sick people all over the world to connect and learn from one another. You can "do it yourself" the treatment that I am doing because everything is over the counter except LDN but even that can be ordered overseas and shipped to you. And there are so many free books and blogs that are chockfull of information.

How do you like the dark web? I am concerned about using Tor because I understand that I can get trojans and things like that very easily. I also don't want to encounter a lot of seedy things. There's enough of that on the surface web. I have started using DuckDuckGo as my search engine. And I use Safari browser, which is safer than Chrome although I am sure there are browsers offering more privacy than Safari.

My grandson was born in Argentina. I spent two weeks there for Christmas in 2015 and really enjoyed it. I was delighted to see a white peacock at Zoo Lujon. That is a very spiritual sign. The story of the missing was gut wrenching. I watched a very good film at the museum on it.

The weakest members of a society, such as people with chronic debilitating diseases, are the ones at greater risks at being abused by governing elites, I think it should be considered extremely important for people with ME to learn about protecting his privacy and right for information, a minority that I'm sure most governments and big companies would love to see banished from the face of the earth along with the rest of the people with disabilities. This will sound to many as "conspiranoic" delusional though, but that's just too convenient, isn't it?

I think that the idea of poo-pooing such matters as "conspiracy theory" was done by TPTB so as to intentionally discredit the truth and prevent it from spreading. Of course not all conspiracy theories are correct, but imagine if just 10% of them were? The way to control people is to keep them asleep... keep them in the dark with disinformation and propaganda, keep them weak with low quality processed food and television programming and pharmaceuticals that do not treat the cause of illness, and manipulate their emotions by playing on their fears and desires. Also, keep the nation divided against one another so their attention is diverted and they do not see who the real problem is, and they cannot unify.

I can hear them chanting: "The problem is lazy people too tired to work and who sit on their butts and live off our tax payers' money. Go out and get a job!"

Yes, of course I agree with you. I understand that some people may just want to ignore that they are ill and enjoy what life they have left, as they believe there is no treatment or cure. But I don't buy it. There is a cure for everything. And you have to understand the underlying causes in order to treat and cure the symptoms that manifested downstream from that.

If it were not for me being so proactive in learning about my symptoms and connecting with patients and digging into research then I would be dead by now.

I had a neurologist at a major university hospital called IU Health Neuroscience Center tell me that I was lucky that I had CFS instead of MS because that's a very serious disease. After I got my report back from the clinical trial and Dx of ME CFS, I sent that doctor a letter to educate him on the illness, which is actually worse than MS.

I had a PCP patronize and talk down to me -- ONCE -- and I fired his dumb *ss. He told me that SIBO was somatization. I said, really? Because I have a test that shows I have an overgrowth of pathogenic bacteria.

Then I had a nurse case manager at my health insurance company tell me that "they" reviewed my case and want me to stop going to all these specialists and instead focus on mental health. I told her to go f*ck herself, but I used words that demeaned their medical authority without actually saying "go eff yourself" and told her I was not going to let them or anyone else make my healthcare decisions for me and stand in my way of getting better. I really let her have it.

And it struck me that so many people in other countries get treated this way because it is thought that ME CFS is a mental illness. And they don't even have the handful of ME CFS literate doctors that we have in the USA. At least England has Dr. Myhill. G-d bless her for the crap she has to put up with when trying to help patients.

Thank G-d for the internet that allows sick people all over the world to connect and learn from one another. You can "do it yourself" the treatment that I am doing because everything is over the counter except LDN but even that can be ordered overseas and shipped to you. And there are so many free books and blogs that are chockfull of information.

How do you like the dark web? I am concerned about using Tor because I understand that I can get trojans and things like that very easily. I also don't want to encounter a lot of seedy things. There's enough of that on the surface web. I have started using DuckDuckGo as my search engine. And I use Safari browser, which is safer than Chrome although I am sure there are browsers offering more privacy than Safari.

My grandson was born in Argentina. I spent two weeks there for Christmas in 2015 and really enjoyed it. I was delighted to see a white peacock at Zoo Lujon. That is a very spiritual sign. The story of the missing was gut wrenching. I watched a very good film at the museum on it.
I'm sorry you had to go through all that, but I'm glad you had the guts to stand up to those abusers, I, as most ME/CFS sufferers, went trough similar situations and what I actually learnt was to manipulate doctors into prescribing the tests I need to refine my diagnosis.
There's actually even less risk from using the TOR network than from using the surface web, as you'd normally use the TOR browser configured in such a way that the most advanced features of the web such as java, javascript, etc are disabled, and given that trojans and malware enter trough computer taking advantage of flaws in said features, getting infected is even less likely. Tor doesn't even use cookies, so you're not tracked by any company such as google and facebook for example. To be fair, I actually haven't found any information regarding ME on the dark web, I actually have used TOR to post "politically incorrect" opinions on certain sensitive places of the surface web. I think, however, that eventually it would be ideal for all of us to migrate to an anonimous network such as TOR, I2P, etc and stop using our real names wherever possible. Just think about this: what would happen if the employer of one of the few of us that can still manage to work would do a search for its employee's name and find dozens of posts both in facebook and this very forums proving that said employee is suffering from a debilitating chronic condition? I'll tell you what would happen, this employer would instantly realize that the very moment he fires this employee, he'll get a demand from him soliciting monetary compensation for being fired due to a disease, so he'll plan in advance with his lawyers to avoid this situation, maybe framing the employee for stealing or something like that. That's just an example
People in this forum doesn't use their names it seems... however, as I'm checking right now, this website actually uses "apis" from google:
fonts.googleapis.com
googletagmanager.com
www.googletagmanager.com
This means that it is likely that if you have a google account with your name (or event if you don't but you use your real name in sites that have google trackers), google knows you're in this site and what your username is... scary, isn't it? this is not the forum's managers fault, it's just that google is simply too powerful and it has spread itself a little too much over the internet and our electronic devices

I think that the idea of poo-pooing such matters as "conspiracy theory" was done by TPTB so as to intentionally discredit the truth and prevent it from spreading. Of course not all conspiracy theories are correct, but imagine if just 10% of them were? The way to control people is to keep them asleep... keep them in the dark with disinformation and propaganda, keep them weak with low quality processed food and television programming and pharmaceuticals that do not treat the cause of illness, and manipulate their emotions by playing on their fears and desires. Also, keep the nation divided against one another so their attention is diverted and they do not see who the real problem is, and they cannot unify.

I can hear them chanting: "The problem is lazy people too tired to work and who sit on their butts and live off our tax payers' money. Go out and get a job!"
A conspiracy is clearly an event that can unfold in real life, it's been proven to have happened even at governmental scale in the past, such as the suggestion from the CIA to fake a false flag attack from Cuba:
"The proposed, but never executed, 1962 Operation Northwoods plot by the U.S. Department of Defense for a war with Cuba involved scenarios such as fabricating the hijacking or shooting down of passenger and military planes, sinking a U.S. ship in the vicinity of Cuba, burning crops, sinking a boat filled with Cuban refugees, attacks by alleged Cuban infiltrators inside the United States, and harassment of U.S. aircraft and shipping and the destruction of aerial drones by aircraft disguised as Cuban MiGs.[16] These actions would be blamed on Cuba, and would be a pretext for an invasion of Cuba and the overthrow of Fidel Castro's communist government "
Íf the gobernments of the world and the big corporations could get rid of us, they'll do it, I have no doubt about it. The question it, are they already doing something about it?

This means that it is likely that if you have a google account with your name (or event if you don't but you use your real name in sites that have google trackers), google knows you're in this site and what your username is... scary, isn't it?
A conspiracy is clearly an event that can unfold in real life, it's been proven to have happened even at governmental scale in the past,
Íf the gobernments of the world and the big corporations could get rid of us, they'll do it, I have no doubt about it. The question it, are they already doing something about it?

It is indeed scary to be living in a mass surveillance society. You are very informed about technology. I did not know we were being tracked and codified even by our avatars, but it does not surprise me one bit.

Absolutely the elites are behind many clandestine nefarious operations. Here is a list of some that were exposed. I will go beyond saying it is the government because they are only one part of TPTB who profit from such operations. Where were those WMDs that Bush and Blair were looking for in oil rich Iraq? Why were the CIA reports of a terrorist attack on the US ignored?

They are already getting rid of us -- hundreds of thousands of people died in the two incidents above... collateral damage as they call it. What about the poisoned water in Flint Michigan? What about the GMO/roundup ready wheat that is causing so many gastrointestinal problems? Why is a highly addictive substance, sugar, added to almost all foods sold on supermarket shelves and why don't we hear about its link to heart disease and cancer? Why is aspartame still on the market after an FDA whistleblower said lab rats with tumors were removed from the study? Do you understand that a few major corporations control the food production and supply in the US and the impact of factory farming on our health? Why is BPA so prolific in products? Both of my specialist doctors want to know where I am being exposed to all of these plastics and chemicals. Why is fluoride, a neurotoxin, added to water?

Blog entry information

Author
southwestforests
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

• Daily doodal dandy
    Just testing this out
  • Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Pray
    If you pray, will you pray for me please? I have covid pneumonia and...

More entries from southwestforests