User Blogs

Categories

Friday, July 17, 2009 My world had gotten very small. I would look around and see, really, nothing out there for me, beyond my own four...
Views
Updated
Monday, July 13, 2009 I guess its been a good week. I know it has. Yet I feel unsatisfied. That seems strange to me. I am involved in...
Views
Comments
Updated
Sunday, July 5, 2009 Lazarus! Come forth! Imagine Lazarus, appearing in the opening to the tomb, still wrapped in his graveclothes, a...
Views
Updated
Friday, July 3, 2009 Its my husband Alans birthday today. He is celebrating by having an emissions test done on the car, and going to get a...
Views
Updated
Thursday, July 2, 2009 I feel like Rip Van Winkle, after he woke up, looking around at a changed world. I speak of the virtual world of the...
Views
Updated
Wednesday, July 1, 2009 Happy Canada Day, all. Or for the old-time purists like myself, Happy Dominion Day. I am celebrating by starting...
Views
Updated
I've use this little technique more often and more successfully than any other. It's not as powerful as the Amygdala Retraining technique but it's...
Views
Comments
Updated
:DI've been doing a little searching on the site and I've come across a term I'm not familiar with "AR" I think it has something to do...
Views
Comments
Updated
The AR retraining blog is back and I'm a little embarrassed. The problem is that I've not been doing the training that much. Recently I've found...
Views
Comments
Updated