• Phoenix Rising needs funds to operate: please consider donating to support PR

User Blogs

Categories

Treatment #4 Today's Ampligen infusion marked the fourth and last treatment at the 200ml "adjustment" or acclimation dosage. I'm now into a...
Views
Comments
Updated
Hello Terri! :D Nice to see you writing! I really have enjoyed going back through your other blog posts here this morning. I hope you are...
Views
Comments
Updated
If I'm going to lament and complain here...then I also need to express my gratitude to God. In the last week I have experienced great relief from...
Views
Comments
Updated
Time has flown by these last couple of weeks. Today marks the start of week six and we are still going very strong. Other than El Polo Diablo, we...
Views
Comments
Updated
Treatment #3 Three down, scores more to go! Today as before, Gwen got the needle in quickly, and strapped me up to 200ml of Ampligen, this time...
Views
Comments
Updated
Freeprisoner, you did this all by yourself? Thank you!
Views
Comments
Updated
Thank you. I can't watch videos easily but I am interested in what is said. Mithriel
Views
Comments
Updated
If this were only fiction, I'd be riveted. Like reading Chronicles of Narnia or watching some of the current Apocalyptic movies where the...
Views
Comments
Updated
Hi Terri, You and I are living parallel lives and we even look like we could be related. I swear, you sound just like me! Exactly. Word for...
Views
Comments
Updated
Treatment #2 "In times of sickness the soul collects itself anew" Latin Proverb I arrived at the medical center this morning a little before...
Views
Comments
Updated
Treatment #1 The adventure begins. I arrived at the Doctor's office a few minutes late because of bad planning on my part, so I was a...
Views
Comments
Updated
<?xml:namespace prefix = st1 ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:smarttags" /><st1:date Month="2" Day="13" Year="2010">The 13<SUP>th</SUP> of...
Views
Comments
Updated
Views
Comments
Updated
It has been a long several days but Im finally feeling a bit more normal today. Last Sunday night we had a big windstorm in the area which...
Views
Comments
Updated
New York Native November 28, 1994 RETROVIRUSGATE by Neenyah Ostrom Have all the retroviral findings in Chronic Fatigue Syndrome been...
Views
Updated
okay, there. i said it. my face is burning. my head is exploding. my feet are freezing. and everything in-between hurts. it's not the...
Views
Comments
Updated
Wistar Institute, Dr. Elaine DeFreitas, and the Cheney-Bell-DeFreitas Work: Startling Revelations from Wistar's World Patent and Serious Reasons...
Views
Comments
Updated
Osler's Web Revisited -- Did The Centers For Disease Control & National Institutes Of Health Sabotage The CFS Research Of Dr. Elaine Defreitas...
Views
Comments
Updated