• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Blogging Your Socks Off

Check out the Sock It To ME thread in the project pages. It's a delightful and promising awareness project thought up by one of our own, Talkingfox. Several others have added input and yours is invited, right HERE in our forums
The project isn't ready to be revealed to the general public until we have more pieces in place. We're aiming for a project announcement on ME/CFS Awareness Day, May 12. But before that time we need to make a limited announcement because we need volunteers! I just blogged about it on my blogpost blog: http://itsonlymeitsnotmymind.blogspot.com/2010/03/engaging-project-calls-for-volunteers.html

Please pass the word along to people you know who might be willing to help out. There are opportunities for all kinds of volunteers from knitters and crafters to graphic artists to accountants to people with no particular relevant skill but a will to help.

Comments

Oops, I meant my blogspot blog, not blogpost. I don't see an EDIT button so apologies for the error. Spots, posts, tops and pots all seem to run together lately.

Blog entry information

Author
creekfeet
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

• Daily doodal dandy
    Just testing this out
  • Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Pray
    If you pray, will you pray for me please? I have covid pneumonia and...

More entries from creekfeet