• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Bizare crash - got the shakes

When I first got sick w Cfs, I would crash and while I was going down, I would get trembles like Jessica does on Unrest. But I haven’t have that full on in a while.

I was sitting not tired or anything and I felt a liquid sensation in the left top brain, as if somebody was rubbing anesthesia cream on it. And I was like wow bizare seansation. Then I started to feel inflamed ( this case out of nowhere). I had to lay down. Then I lost consciousness but not fully and kept being wake up my the trembling ( ussually I am not concious this happens, my husband tells me about it).
That was very crazy ( to finally feel them). Anyways since they were present only at beginning does that mean I am getting better? Or Am I on acute stage again? Crap so many questions and nobody to answer them.

Comments

I think they are not seizures and I know others get them too. When I got OI testing I got it provoqued so I know when I push myself too hard they happen. Vs they tried to provoke a siezure and ddint occurs. I think is called Myoclonal jerks or something like that

Hi -- I am now recovered from ME/CFS after 2 years. I got the shakes on one single time during this experience. My body started violently shaking, somewhat like "the chills" but with no fever. It accompanied that severe inflammation particularly in the chest. I returned to normal, and wasted time sitting in an ER. It was during the middle of my experience with it. It was different than arm trembles which I got for a period of 2 weeks.

I have a personal trainer I’ve been working with for8 years. We have reduced what I do a lotto try to avoid exertion. Nevertheless, after my session I experience chills and flu-like pain, but itnever translatesinto fever. Usually, it last 24-48 hours.

Blog entry information

Author
Seven7
Read time
1 min read
Views
Comments
Last update

More entries in User Blogs

• Daily doodal dandy
    Just testing this out
  • Covid day 75
    Well since my last few updates I started to suffer from exhaustion and...
  • Pray
    If you pray, will you pray for me please? I have covid pneumonia and...

More entries from Seven7