• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Blog entries by xxRinxx

xxRinxx
1 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
A little while ago I blogged that I was trying to do things differently. I am happy (if not exhausted) to report that I have implemented quite a few of the things that I vowed to do. -I am back in school, and making a B in my class (and good grief that is difficult, my mind definitely works...
xxRinxx
3 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
I find myself at a strange crossroads of sorts. A choice between 'Keep doing what I'm doing ', and 'Changing my life completely'. I keep toeing into the foreign territory, but the gripping anxiety and unease has me wavering. It is hard when dealing with an illness to change yourself. It takes so...
xxRinxx
2 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
I want to start this out by saying I was never the type of person to ask for help..I'm still not..I don't concede to help unless I'm on the verge of passing out or dire straights, and I know that's bloody stupid of me, but such is just my personality..But..Even i have to concede that six years...
xxRinxx
2 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
Since my doctor diagnosed me with a combo CFS/FIBRO/Orthostatic we've been doing the 'throw everything but the kitchen sink' method drug wise..But happily enough these two drugs seem to be helpful. He also wanted me on Provigil, but like most know, insurance agencies aren't up for that 'kitchen...