Blog entries by Wolfcub

In my last blog post called "Homeopathy didn't work", I mentioned I'd been taking a remedy which was Kali Phos. prescribed by my homeopath. It...
Views
Comments
Updated
Well I thought it was worth a try. It was a very good -if exhausting -consultation with the homeopath (I think that was a week ago but have a...
Views
Updated
Well what a mess I am today! Basically anxiety is going at about 80mph all day. Now I am wired and can't sleep. It's 4am and I am deeply tired but...
Views
Comments
Updated
I thought I'd try out anti-inflammatory herbs as a regular thing. I still have no firm diagnosis, but the herbs are worth a shot. It is the most...
Views
Comments
Updated
For the past few days I have been in another "remission". Which I am grateful for indeed. Things feel pretty normal again. I can relate to things...
Views
Comments
Updated
About 21 August I started trying Echinacea angustifolia tincture again 5ml. 3 times a day, plus 2-3 cloves of raw garlic. I felt that whatever had...
Views
Updated
I've been pretty down since the beginning of the month. A crash. Soldiering on. Feeling mighty weird and not right. A few days ago I decided to...
Views
Comments
Updated
I had to take my car in to the town Thursday and leave it there for MOT testing (law in UK). I decided to walk home as I always have done every...
Views
Comments
Updated
....It was a 3-week "remission", apparently. But it's okay. I am trying to be positive though am disillusioned again today. Three weeks is the...
Views
Comments
Updated
Improvement update.... Well this seems to be sticking. I hope. I am back to vitamin B complex maintenance dose (not very strong) a multivitamin...
Views
Comments
Updated
I don't know if I'm tempting Providence, or what, but I might be very very gradually getting a little better. It's four months in. I was never...
Views
Comments
Updated