• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Blog entries by svetoslav80

svetoslav80
1 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
03.03.2013, Thursday - My boss made me lift a heavy printer from the office down the stairs out of the entrance door. Fortunately, the office is on the first floor so not too much stairs, and we lifted the printer together, but I still crashed. I feel awful now, the brain fog has lowered my...
svetoslav80
1 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
Take them if you have: depression anxiety obsessive compulsive disorder chronic pelvic pain syndrome interstitial cystitis irritable bowel syndrome fibromyalgia esophageal hypersensitivity chronic facial pain functional gastrointestinal disorder migraine perineal neuralgea neuropathic pain...
I lost my whole summer due to very bad esophageal ulcer. When I say ulcer I know most of the people connect it with pain, but this ulcer makes me sick like as when I have a flu, it makes me fatigued, so fatigue is the bigger issue I have with it. After 2-3 months of being very sick, I've become...
I was on a job interview (again) 2 days ago. They told me that if they approve me they will call me today. Guess what - they didn't call. This is not my first job interview since I'm sick. I'm searching for a job for 2 years. I'm still able to work even that my mind is now at 50% capacity. But...
I just finished my 5 day water fast. I'm now gradually feeding myself with fruits and fruit juices. I expected that this fast will improve my ulcer and worsen my infectious prostatitis (they say fasting weakens immune system). However things didn't go exactly like that - fasting improved my...