Blog entries by stridor

I had a meeting with the Head Nurse. This was the same one who called me in for the memory issues 12 months earlier. He said that he was not...
Views
Updated
Dr Fred Hui was helpful in that he would listen and try to help as he could. There is not a lot to be done during detox. Take the supplements and...
Views
Updated
I still consider this to be the worst thing that ever happened to me. When I arrived at the dentist January 19, 2011, I was very ill. I told him...
Views
Comments
Updated
In January 2011 between the sittings for amalgam removal, I saw 2 doctors. The first was a dermatologist because I was so itchy and he diagnosed...
Views
Updated
As we head into 2011, things are a real mess. My health is deteriorating and I am starting to focus on the amalgam removal session in December. I...
Views
Updated
This blog, as I said, is to be a script for a series of You Tube videos. I am not doing much in terms of proof-reading. It is more important that...
Views
Updated
A lot of things happened all at the same time towards the end of 2010. Anxiety attacks were punctuated by Obsessive Thinking. Over-and-over the...
Views
Updated
In 2009 and 2010, I still did not understand that I needed to take over the wheel if I was ever going to get better. I found a Naturopath in...
Views
Updated
In 2008 and after the CoQ10 experience and the ALA failure, an idea was gelling. That is, that the basis of Bipolar symptoms was related to a ph...
Views
Comments
Updated
The initial success that I had with Truehope was the beginning for me and I will always be grateful to them for getting my mind working again. In...
Views
Updated
After a number of hospitalizations and treatments including ECT, I was stabilized on quetiapine and bupropion. That was 2001. By 2007, I was a...
Views
Updated
When I started this site I began with an explanation of my exposure to mercury. Your exposure will be less in all likelihood but it needs to be...
Views
Updated
OK. It's June 2016 and I have a story to tell. After making the initial postings on this blog I abandoned this site because I couldn't get it to...
Views
Updated
Life on the farm was good. When I was a boy there were many things to do, we were situated between the Grand River and Big Creek and often would...
Views
Updated
I finally finished my blog which I will post here. There is also my thread called, "mitochondria, mercury, methylation, mycoplasma" which tellls...
Views
Updated
I am this only one who really gets me. I asked for a testosterone level and it turned out to be low. The Dr also decided to put me on DHEA and...
Views
Comments
Updated
Sorry but my story is too long to write out - point form will be less painful for everyone: As a child exposed to mercury on the farm (used in...
Views
Comments
Updated