Blog entries by Seven7

So I had the most wonderful day. I am very happy I never did anything crazy in the middle of my despair with CFS (I am very impulsive). I had...
Views
Comments
Updated
I have been doing great for the most part. I am in a very high level of fucntioning. I work full time, I do not have to watch so much to keep my...
Views
Updated
I am back on imunovir. I have had Extremly good days and Extremly bad days. I think I am much more fucntional but when I get PEM or I go down, I...
Views
Comments
Updated
Slipping back fast and furious, It is getting harder to do stuff that I was able to do, like standing not watching for how long, Not thinking...
Views
Comments
Updated
Overall I am doing great, Still on the same protocol. I have increased the Famvir to 2 halfs a day (one pill total) Will increase tomorrow to the...
Views
Updated
I was doing great in the pasts weeks, I was basically back to base (an 8 out of 10) and some days I would feel a good 9. I exercised a lot and was...
Views
Comments
Updated
Update: I am doing ok again. Had neck pain and headache for one day ( I think side effect of LDN), but I am back to base and I am doing more...
Views
Comments
Updated
Full day again, a 12h work day. I exercised at lunch break, did yoga and contrary to popular believe, I did better than the people doing it for a...
Views
Comments
Updated
WOW talking about life changing moments. I have been on this drug for 3 days and I have not stopped, I mean I traveled today and one of the...
Views
Comments
Updated
I have a little more energy but more sleepy at the same time. I have wanted to die from the LDN pain! It was so rough and it took me emotionally...
Views
Comments
Updated
So I am up to 20min the twice a day I cheat sometimes. If I have to cook at night there is no way I can do the night session (I count the standing...
Views
Updated
I decided to update by topic, Too much to cover. So I did not last on LDN 3mg. I got so sleepy and so much body pain that it was unsustainable...
Views
Comments
Updated
So the week ended surprisingly well, Thursday was HARD but that night I up the dose to 2m of LDN and woke up Friday w a lot of energy, so I had a...
Views
Comments
Updated
New Symptom: as I have angina pain (which is back) I am having kinda the same contraction pain in lungs. Is different and never felt it before, is...
Views
Comments
Updated
I started ALC w ALA. I got a headache, like a high BP one. Also felt like pressure like in head, and felt very fluish all day. I forgot that ALA...
Views
Comments
Updated
So there is hope for a life. I went to animal Kindom, FL, USA. Is a theme park, I rented a scooter (kind of a whole family adjustment) and I did...
Views
Comments
Updated
I have been kinda of crashed but this one was different. I was not fluish (CFS) or Unable to move paralyzed (CFS) nor head buzz need to lay down...
Views
Comments
Updated
Holly Crap!!! I was doing so well, and I started LDN, first day at night I felt I had the flu, I slept great though :sleep: . It was ok and I...
Views
Comments
Updated