Blog entries by Seven7

Sooooo, I am doing great, more energy, participating at family live more. But I am passing / balcking out a lot. I get those bouts and then they...
Views
Comments
Updated
Sooo I miraculously been doing much better of the "deconditioning" (I AM BEING SARCASTIC), I noticed I can just do more and don't get as tired. I...
Views
Updated
Sooo I increased slowly for the past week and added half a pill of famciclovir but yesterday I added the full pill AND OHHH MY. I got full blown...
Views
Comments
Updated
PACING sounds soooo good in theory. Sooooo On CFS I have learned not to push my limits but anything that needs from us to push that bit can get us...
Views
Comments
Updated
I am doing sooo good symptoms wise, I don't feel as sick with viral like stuff. I only deal with muscle pain (Mostly when I overdo) and head...
Views
Comments
Updated
So, I came from work tired, I was with family in the table while having dinner. I was not symptomatic , just tired. So I put my head down in the...
Views
Comments
Updated
Personal note: Started day 2 on new sleep med. I feel very grogy in the mornings, Might need to lower dose. Overall I think has created a little...
Views
Comments
Updated
I am not sure what is working but I am going to count my blessings. I have had mostly very clear head, I feel almost normal. I am having a little...
Views
Updated
I don't know why or how but I am feeling a turn for the better. I fell absolutaley Amazing!!! I am not full of energy, that part is still the...
Views
Comments
Updated
I stopped the equillibrant to avoid going autoinmune. All casaxie has been clear for a while. I saw the CFS Dr. and I am waiting on results...
Views
Comments
Updated
I want to make sure I document my observations on the use of pedometer. This is keeping HR mostly under AT (115). I exceed my AT every time I go...
Views
Comments
Updated
Ok so I always said that my pain felt like when you have lifted weights. But after I lifted weights (months back) I have a fresh memory of the two...
Views
Comments
Updated
This crap really sucks, I am going through a painful period, I am not sure if it is because I increased the LDN again to 3mg, I am sure it is not...
Views
Comments
Updated
Every time I think I understand the gravity of my situation, something surprise me. So I went to the rec center today. I sat on the only bike...
Views
Comments
Updated
It has been a rough week. I didn't get my usual rest on the weekend and got gluten back on diet for a bit so now I am not sure what is the real...
Views
Comments
Updated
OMG I have a cold, as I mention before colds get me in remission, I feel great (Apart fromt he cough) but ME wise I just wanna kneel and cry like...
Views
Comments
Updated
I have physically taken a little dip. I was exercising doing weights and after I was done, my HR went up for a while while I was taking a shower...
Views
Comments
Updated
I think I am finally getting a handle of how the movign target of energy works. This is huge, this is just a hypothesis at this point, will test...
Views
Comments
Updated