Blog entries by Seven7

So apparently I am not suppose to pulse the imunovir anymore. Except for the every 6 months break. She told me to use 3 pills a day all week (do...
Views
Comments
Updated
So I always wonder why when I buy the expensive electrolyte Pedialyte I do so much better, I do not crash and I have better overall performance...
Views
Comments
Updated
Views
Updated
This is some crappy decease when you are doing well or you get used to the symptoms you have, something else pops up and you have to start all...
Views
Comments
Updated
Note to self, do not use Vit D. Sooo I have been struggling with muscle pain for a while. As soon as I stopped Vit D the pain stopped, I had...
Views
Comments
Updated
Quote from the IACFS conference point in this matter. I am soooo relieved somebody brought this up (specially an experienced Doctor) and I am...
Views
Comments
Updated
She was so care free. The world her playground, the sky just there to be reached. There were no limits to her insatiable curiosity for life...
Views
Comments
Updated
So After my crazy ski trip, I finally crashed about Wednesday. Which I expected something to happen. The weird thing for me is that I did not...
Views
Comments
Updated
This is so funny, My husband yesterday said "Deconditioning theory is the biggest bunch of crap! " He was like insulted, "can you believe that...
Views
Comments
Updated
So I have been doing great. I finally got to see the electrophysiologist again. I feel so frustrated because I have asked him to increase...
Views
Comments
Updated
What was that??!!?!?!?! I really would love to figure it out what is causing pain like that. I have not made 2 miles walk in a few days so not...
Views
Comments
Updated
So I have energy alright but the pain has become intolerable, Usually when I get this kind of pain is because I am having an immune reaction or...
Views
Comments
Updated
So my test has been going well. I have been EXTREMELY Active, I do not feel fatigue anymore (CFS like) I do get tired but not that deep bone I am...
Views
Comments
Updated
I went skating!! I have been pushing my limits and I know I need to account for ME so I don't relapse, but I always like to do this to see what is...
Views
Comments
Updated
Ok so I had a friend doctor asked me why I was still so symptomatic with OI when the recommended doses of midodrine is 10mg 3/day and they have me...
Views
Comments
Updated
I really don't understand this CFS, every time I think I am ok and accept where I am, It turns on me, rules change, limits are different and is a...
Views
Comments
Updated
So since I stopped the allergy foods I am doing worse than ever. I relied a lot on carbs for fast energy. Now I don't even have that. I had a...
Views
Comments
Updated
So the last thing that I ever thought about was having food allergies. The only clue was I felt better when I didn't eat and something I thought...
Views
Comments
Updated