Blog entries by Seven7

ok So today I had the most bizarre experience, I had gotten 2 shots so far of peptides and I decided to try something new. I was not planning to...
Views
Comments
Updated
In the middle of the political turmoil here at PR, which I still do not understand no matter how much I read, I have great news! I can finally...
Views
Comments
Updated
So I was talking to mom, and I said "I am tired today" and she said something, which I replied. "Unfortunately CFS does not kill you that easy, so...
Views
Comments
Updated
So I have been ok for a few months. The only issue I had was bones popping out of place WAY to often, Since then I decided to lower the midodrine...
Views
Comments
Updated
This is amazing, I always get "normal" energy when I get a cold, or several viral (Zica also) and it is a constant for me. This week I felt...
Views
Comments
Updated
This is more a note to self kind of blog so I can track my progress. So I do well overall CFS wise, I struggle more w POTS I would say. But my...
Views
Comments
Updated
I have been thinking about my year and where I am at with CFS. I feel I have gotten out of the miserable state I was constantly in, that place...
Views
Updated
One of the gifts that CFS has given me, is the inability to hold things with my left hand. If I think, make a conscious movement of the act of...
Views
Comments
Updated
I had the best summer I had in 10 years, I traveled and did a lot of the things I put in my bucket list when I am bed ridden. I keep a...
Views
Comments
Updated
OK So do not ask, I didn't change anything much and I have been with 0 symptoms. I have a clear head and I don't feel pain anywhere or anything...
Views
Comments
Updated
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGGG I was on Friday and last week with the worst brain fog to history. I was dragging myself and I was called to go into the...
Views
Comments
Updated
So I had a unscheduled crash, I say was unexpected because was not fall, I did not overdid, I was not sick. I really do not have an answer. I did...
Views
Comments
Updated
So I have good and bad to report. The bold has the meat of it all. If you ask me what stage you are in CFS, I would say getting better and...
Views
Comments
Updated
:oops::oops::oops::oops::oops::oops: This is for my personal tracking , too much detail and graphic. So might want to stop reading now. So I...
Views
Comments
Updated
Sooooooo. I can't rate myself if I am better or worse. My disease keeps changing. And is a new challenge every time, By the time I get used to...
Views
Comments
Updated
Update, I started having low BP at wake up time for a week, adjusted salt accordingly and BP got better, then on Friday I started passing out...
Views
Comments
Updated
As the fall approaches, I for the first time experiencing anxiety, I am not one to get anxious so took me a bit to figure it out what I was...
Views
Comments
Updated
Ok so I was doing great, I went on vacation, saw CFS Doc and increased my LDN to 4.5mg. I was doing great, One day back and I had to travel back...
Views
Comments
Updated