• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Blog entries by Seven7

Seven7
1 min read
Views
Comments
User Blogs
Hello, I am going to reset my Gut with a combo of GAPs and Rotation Diet, whomever want to join me, let me know so we support each other, If you have food intolerance, cannot tolerate almost any food or anything and no supplements and want a gut reset, let me know and Join me in my take 2 try!
Seven7
1 min read
Views
Comments
User Blogs
There are other videos but here is the peptide related updates For those of you following my peptide progress. This is my view and experience only. Consult your doctor to try anything and this does not reflect the view of the forum, only my own. ME/CFS Oxford Peptides ME/CFS peptide day 2 and...
Seven7
1 min read
Views
Reaction score
User Blogs
This video is about how I have achieved remission twice. Please see until the end since it is not without risk. I hope I help Somebody to get better!! I forgot to say I check my b12 levels every 3 months when I supplement it since I do have some mutations. ME/CFS Remissions | ME/CFS How I Got...
Seven7
1 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
hello! This is my scariest blog. I finally came out of the CFS closet full force. The whole NICE situation is more than I can take at the momment. So I decided I have to act and give Cfs a human face. I never used my real identity becuase I was afraid if I ever had to look for a new job and...
Seven7
2 min read
Views
Reaction score
User Blogs
I had a BRUTAL month, I had to work all hours and even normal people around me were very tired, My shift would start at 6am and I would not go to bed till 11:00 or 11:30 all weekends and all day long, no maps or breaks. Also had to buy food on street. I realized my tummy issue, was a gastritis...
Seven7
1 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
I was late 30 days on my period and a few days before I had a crash, well I have been working non stop weekends, Holliday’s and all I do to rest is sleep. The plp working with me are pretty tired too. So I guess is very normal for the amount of hours and stress we are under. My stomach is...
Seven7
2 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
Update -> I had the best month I ever had since CFS, more time good than bad, I am under a lot of work pressure and crazy hours, yet I have been abel to keep up. Is amazing what I was able to do all the things I did this month. I feel this shots are making such a difference, I am doing great...
Seven7
2 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
I had tried Keto and failed misarably over the years. This is the first time I have been successfully and the issue was, I never did enough fat. And MCT oil just works for me ( after tummy got used to it). I always would lower the carb and increase the protein and not too much fat, I think my...
Seven7
2 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
Lately, I am on a kick of watching old movies, war times, revolutions... In a very sadistic way, it makes me feel like we have it so easy these days, and makes me handle my ME on a different light. Like wow they had it hard, when antibiotics didn't exist, when a virus or anything could kill you...
Seven7
1 min read
Views
Comments
User Blogs
When I first got sick w Cfs, I would crash and while I was going down, I would get trembles like Jessica does on Unrest. But I haven’t have that full on in a while. I was sitting not tired or anything and I felt a liquid sensation in the left top brain, as if somebody was rubbing anesthesia...
Seven7
2 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
If you would have asked me, I would say I have mild cFs. But I think we understimate the little compromise we do day to day to adapt to CFS. I went to a classical music concert ( trying to behave as a normal person) first thing, I was like wow I used to feel so miserable just by being sitting...
Seven7
2 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
Sometimes I hear people giving up, and very discourage and just plain lost. And it makes me wonder, how, why do I keep going, And I figure out what has kept me going, which brings me up to a scary point. When I have a plan, I feel in control, I feel there is hope, and that I am moving towards...
Seven7
1 min read
Views
User Blogs
so I didn’t do as well as the last shot, or might Be since I am doing so Much and quit basically most pills. My sleep have been not so good for the past few days. I have been stuffed up but don’t think is a cold. Who knows! I am getting tired from 12pm to 2pm rest of the time I am ok. So I am...
Seven7
2 min read
Views
Comments
User Blogs
This is for my personal log so I can think back and see how I was doing. I woke up early, had a bit rough night because hubby woke me up and it was hard to go back to sleep and wake up early. Butt felt good and refresh. Since I cannot take any pills first few days ( none whatsoever) I had...
Seven7
2 min read
Views
User Blogs
Update: I crashed after the move, but nothing as bad as I feared, Before my period I got sick as I always do, so the remission was lost after about 2 weeks??? Since it is my POTs situation w Periods, I am not sure but I did get tired and had to manage energy so I will assume CFS was back. I was...
Seven7
2 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
I am writing as a form of journaling a guess. Hope can be a dengourous thing! I think I can hope to get well now ( I have random brain feelings and my POTs and colitis are still there). I am thinking of quitting all pills. Just to give this a real shot, make sure nothing is interfering. I...
Seven7
1 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
i thoguht if I get cured I would..... and is funny that after a few days Without my relentless PEM the one thing I decided to do first was........... take a very hot shower!!!!! I have the hardest weeks ever. Pressure at work, had to travel 3 times, had to move office and to put the nail on...
Seven7
2 min read
Views
User Blogs
I am on a bizzare up and down. I ALWAYS get worst on the fall for all past 10 years, and this fall was not the exception but the pattern is different, I get most "good" days than bad. I still have some symptoms that are bothersome, but what I see finally improvement on is the non relentless PEM...
Seven7
2 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
ok So today I had the most bizarre experience, I had gotten 2 shots so far of peptides and I decided to try something new. I was not planning to talk about it at all until I was on it for a long time. But I use this blog as a documentation source since I have the most terrible memory. I am...
Seven7
2 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
In the middle of the political turmoil here at PR, which I still do not understand no matter how much I read, I have great news! I can finally sleep without meds. I have tried this for years. I started feeling like a truck hit me when I woke up and my brain felt as if somebody spend the...