Blog entries by seunderwood

A serious birth defect is appearing in maternity wards with increasing frequency, and experts do not know why. Infants with the defect, called...
Views
Updated
New evidence indicates that gut bacteria alter the way we store fat , balance levels of glucose in the blood , and how we respond to hormones that...
Views
Comments
Updated
According to the American Chiropractic Society, an estimated 68 to 80 percent of the US population is deficient in the essential mineral...
Views
Comments
Updated
Acetylcholine is the primary neurotransmitter in the brain with a major role in the ability to learn and remember. Many of the symptons of...
Views
Comments
Updated
I have an adorable little Shih Tzu named Toby. (Keep reading, this could affect you). He sleeps with me on top of the bedspread. Every night he...
Views
Updated
This could explain many of the ME / CFS symptoms. Even a mild magnesium deficiency can cause : increased sensitivity to noise, nervousness ...
Views
Updated
Hi Everyone, this is Sue, I just wanted to let you know Lisa had a " 10 Day Remission" during the Thanksgiving holiday !!! She was able to clean...
Views
Comments
Updated
Why Butter? It is bursting with nutrition. It is full of the fat soluble vitamins, A, which are more easily absorbed and utilized from butter than...
Views
Comments
Updated
This past weekend I was reminded of an old enemy I had forgotten about for some time, IBS, irritable bowel syndrome. I had been stressing over...
Views
Comments
Updated
As many of you already know, my daughter, Lisa and I have been treating her for CFS for a few months now with some improvement. The first hint...
Views
Comments
Updated
Hello everyone, I'm Lisa, the daughter that Sue writes about in her blogs. I wanted to take a minute to share with you how things are going. I've...
Views
Comments
Updated
Update to my last entry. My daughter is finally getting a good nights sleep. And feeling a little more rested in the morning. Although her work...
Views
Comments
Updated
My daughter was diagnosed 3 months ago although she has been suffering for more than 3 years. Her problems may have started 20 years ago when she...
Views
Comments
Updated