• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Blog entries by sb4

sb4
sb4
1 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
Had to go to A&E and was in hospital for 3 days with a fever and heart rate over 100bpm, averaging 130, even whilst lying down. When you combine this with POTS and heart pounding, its pretty hellish. Not sure what caused it's onset. I restarted mirtazapine the night before after a week off it...
sb4
sb4
1 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
I tried to come off it to get rid of the side effects and because I dont like being on drugs however the POTS symptoms have been worsening and so has insomnia which is why I was taking it in the first place. half my usual dose last night. Sleep not great. Low BP in morning like it was when i was...
sb4
sb4
1 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
A week off of mirtazapine, 7.5mg, was going fine then BOOM massive insomnia and heart palps that came on exactly 1 week after stopping, and at the time I usually take the mirt. Not only that but I remember ages ago when I was still adjusting doses it would take exactly a week I think for the new...