• Phoenix Rising needs funds to operate: please consider donating to support PR

Blog entries by Runner5

Hi everyone! I don't really have anything new to report but wanted to say hello. I've been taking my legos out and photographing them with my...
Views
Comments
Updated
So in earlier posts, I echoed an unoriginal thought that CFS, at least MY version that I deal with, was metabolic in origin. I pointed to a...
Views
Updated
It is the blueberry season in Oregon, and I have this box, 5lbs of blueberries. They're gorgeous and exceptional this year - perfectly tart, not...
Views
Comments
Updated
My period came about and I was fine one minute and woke up with fatigue the next day. But I'm doing a little better, this level of fatigue is...
Views
Updated
Hi everyone, your friend Postiive Paula here from the PNW, Oregon Coast. So on my last blog post had a few questions asked and my reply was too...
Views
Comments
Updated
Originally started writing this as an answer about GET - realized it worked better as an entire blog post! GET (graded exercise therapy) f you...
Views
Comments
Updated
Hey guys, I'm leaving the forum. First because I spend too much time here, I don't have a facebook account or real life friends so it was always...
Views
Comments
Updated
"You Have Died of Dysentery" -- Oregon Trail, The Game Hey it's your girl here from Oregon (and yeah I did move here from Missouri - Oregon...
Views
Comments
Updated
Just a thought, in most of the civilized world we take in many times more protein than recommended (and don't get even half the RDA of fiber)...
Views
Updated
If you've followed my saga of going through a million exams lately and blood tests - I did finally get somewhere - a diagnosis of, "it's probably...
Views
Comments
Updated
Hello CFS Posse! Your girl her from the Oregon coast writing in letting you know how my health has been doing. Last week was more hospital...
Views
Comments
Updated
My fatigue and pain levels have been a lot worse. I dragged myself into see a doctor, the only one I could see was a new person, but hey they...
Views
Comments
Updated
I'll tell you what I told my kids. Why? WHY! Seriously. C'MON DNA - there is no reason to put me through this. You could just leave my body...
Views
Comments
Updated
I've been doing loads better strictly following my new diet. But then some Sucralose snuck in and I've had an ocular migraine for over 24 hours...
Views
Comments
Updated
My subconcious creative side has been caged by CFS / ME for five years but by setting out to paint, design and bring CFS from the inside dark...
Views
Comments
Updated
I barely know this person. She is in a knit hat with cat ears. I have two of those -- before they became political. I just really like cats. I...
Views
Comments
Updated
I have become a beige uninteresting person who just looks for moments to rest in, falling behind on goals then deleting the goals and then making...
Views
Comments
Updated
Few things hold more trepidation for me then being 'trapped' some place, in line, where I have to put on my 'normal face' and hang out bored with...
Views
Updated