• Phoenix Rising needs funds to operate: please consider donating to support PR

Blog entries by Recluse.F

Moving forward with the protocol once I achieved the ability to take tolerate Folate was the switch from L-Carnitine in the liquid form by Jarrow...
Views
Comments
Updated
I had about decided Folate was evil, for me. The possibility that it was the magic cure for brain fog was an irresistible lure so I gave it...
Views
Updated
Per Protocol, daily**: Methly B12; 500mcg lozenge 2x (Jarrow) Dibencozide B12; 3000mcg lozenge 1-2x Methyl B12; 5000mcg lozenge alternate 1x...
Views
Comments
Updated
In the early days, that being only two weeks ago really, I was feeling B12 crash terrible in the middle of the night and ate a handful of Brazil...
Views
Comments
Updated
I wonder "What is a significant reaction and when does a reaction indicate a need to adjust?" I have reactions to the supplements that I take...
Views
Comments
Updated
Greetings. I thought to use the blog as a diary of sorts to track my issues and progress. I have a lot of questions, but imagine they have...
Views
Comments
Updated
The Freddd Protocol pushes Folate hard as an absolute necessity, but it must be wrong *for me.* Ref: Solgar Folate (as Metafolin) 400mcg I am...
Views
Comments
Updated