• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Blog entries by Nermalina

Nermalina
1 min read
Views
Comments
User Blogs
This is a very boring blog, I'm afraid, but so important for me. I have finally found a doctor who is interesting in treating my CFS. BUT I think she's wrong. She wants me to do the Marshall Protocol...personally, I KNOW I have POTS that has been caused by herpes viruses (ie. Epstein Barr...
Nermalina
1 min read
Views
Comments
User Blogs
There was a recent and very concerning post by a member who has displayed extreme suicidal ideation. I feel worried about her, and it got me thinking - because people with ME/CFS are often maligned by GPs and the public, and because of the possible neurological impacts of the illness (I've had...
Nermalina
2 min read
Views
Comments
User Blogs
After many years of being away from full-time work, I just committed to a short stint of FULL TIME work. After a week...I have managed...three days. I feel like somebody has run over my body with a lawn mower. And this is an improvement. 13 years ago, I was like a frog stuck in...