Blog entries by MeSci

More detail added 19.11.15 I would welcome comments on this (the summer school step test results). It is a long time since I was at this summer...
Views
Comments
Updated
This follows from my previous post about anti-inflammatories perhaps combating PEM and preventing mineral deficiency and polyuria/dehydration...
Views
Comments
Updated
Thanks to some threads here and some clicking around in scientific papers I have put together some notes about the subject matter. After the...
Views
Comments
Updated
As with my previous blogpost on leaky gut, I can't be sure I have all the facts straight, but wanted to put this out there, having been trying to...
Views
Comments
Updated
I have reams of info on differences between pig, human and non-human-primate (NHP) gut microbiomes and their associated tissues, but don't have...
Views
Comments
Updated
This is the first in what may be a series of blogposts on why using non-human animals to test human gut-immune system interactions (e.g. in ME)...
Views
Updated
It may be some time before I can put together a coherent blogpost on animal research related to the gut microbiome and ME (I'm always pressed for...
Views
Updated
I am going to do a few blogposts on this subject and am working on one relating to 'modelling' the relationship between the gut microbiome and...
Views
Comments
Updated
This theory may be modified as any additional info comes to my attention and as I relocate info that fits in somewhere! Please note that I don't...
Views
Comments
Updated