Blog entries by merylg

"I acknowledge you have been seeking answers for more than 15 yrs" ......Prof "I don't think you have a Mitochondrial Disease, but we've been...
Views
Comments
Updated
:Retro eek: Been having an unpleasant photosensitivity & ?anaphylactoid/anaphylaxis reaction last night & today. Skin on arms/face warm &...
Views
Comments
Updated
:cheshire: Well this week I had my abdominal ultrasound one day & my gastroscopy the next! The gastroscopy showed a couple of slight stomach...
Views
Comments
Updated
Saw my friendly Gastroenterologist today. Advised I keep taking Carafate (Sucralfate), but only twice a day, for about 6 weeks...(seeing as I...
Views
Comments
Updated
I just found a bizarre collection of Environmental Risk Factors for the onset of Inflammatory Arthritis, in this case Psoriatic arthritis (PsA) in...
Views
Comments
Updated
Well it took two days for the lactic acid to clear from my leg muscles after doing some walking on Saturday...and an extra day for the sunburn to...
Views
Comments
Updated
I've decided to blog here for therapy :scared: Thank goodness I know I'm amongst friends :winking: Bit of background...long term ME/CFS, FM...
Views
Comments
Updated