Blog entries by markmc20001

Civilization changing if proven real. Fascinating stuff! Unlimited free energy generated from Bosnian pyramids. Totally radiation free...
Views
Comments
Updated
Views
Comments
Updated
In February 2011, the Department of Homeland Security announced that the agency planned to implement a program that would monitor media content...
Views
Comments
Updated
Sorry really sick today so not going to add much commentary. I can't read very much, so no doubt many of you are much more informed than I am...
Views
Comments
Updated
"The ruling class has the schools and press under its thumb. This enables it to sway the emotions of the masses." Albert Einstein, letter to...
Views
Comments
Updated
What is really wrong with the economy? There is the obvious things like globalization, and increased productivity. However I have a slightly...
Views
Comments
Updated
Happy holidays everybody. Just thought I would post a healthful recipe I just discovered recently. It's for homemade sauerkraut. Enjoy! ANd the...
Views
Comments
Updated
If accepted [S 510] would preclude the publics right to grow, own, trade, transport, share, feed and eat each and every food that nature makes...
Views
Comments
Updated
Just look back at the historical chart of US health spending from the NYTIMES article. One could speculate that the charts show some sort of...
Views
Comments
Updated
I have Chylmydia pneumonia (tested very high). I also had a tick bite with a red circle many years ago. I just remembered 25 years later after...
Views
Comments
Updated