Blog entries by Kelvin Lord

The patient didn’t know it, but she was just 60 seconds away from relief. Standing at the doorway to Dr. Goldstein’s office with some PLO-gel...
Views
Comments
Updated
The timing of the blindness couldn’t have been worse. It was 5:30AM. I was driving in a new town, on a frozen highway, in the cold pre-dawn...
Views
Comments
Updated
I've been sitting on this story for a couple months now at the personal request of a couple physicians who were "on the fence" but I can now share...
Views
Comments
Updated
I did it! The year on Ampligen is over, and I'm about to burst at the seams. Would you join me now in celebrating my victory? If you watched...
Views
Comments
Updated
I get so frustrated with some of the nonsense of the medical community, that instead of screaming I watch my favorite comedian Brian Regan and...
Views
Comments
Updated
There was a prison breakout in the USA this past weekend of historic proportion. And like most escapes that require patience and tenacity, this...
Views
Comments
Updated
To give you an idea how long Chuck Lapp has been serving the CFS/ME community, think about this - Before Steve Jobs invented the Macintosh...
Views
Comments
Updated
I absolutely hated gym class in Junior High. I was a skinny kid growing faster than my Mom could sew, and I had no arm muscles whatsoever. So when...
Views
Comments
Updated
I admit it. I really blew it, big time. Two weeks ago, after my last "glowing" report about how good I was feeling at the 6-month mark, I took it...
Views
Comments
Updated
I have waited 6 full months to be able to say this, and the day has finally arrived. So here it is: I know without a shadow of a doubt that...
Views
Comments
Updated
With my nose completely shut due to allergies, out of desperation the other day I took an OTC antihistamine. It was Italian day at lunch and I had...
Views
Comments
Updated
It was worse than just being ignored. The problem was this arrogant nurse was trying to make me feel invisible - As if I didn't exist - And that...
Views
Comments
Updated
My favorite line in the "Bourne" trilogy is given by The Professor. He appears briefly in the first installment, but it is in the second film, the...
Views
Comments
Updated
"My mild-mannered, sweet, school-teacher wife just lit into me with some language that would make a sailor blush!" R.S. said, shaking his head in...
Views
Comments
Updated
I never liked report cards as a student, but since today marks the completion of 14 weeks on Ampligen, signifying that I've just passed the...
Views
Comments
Updated
We've all heard the question in one form or another. It usually comes at a time when you look better than usual, or feel worse than usual. But...
Views
Comments
Updated
I never heard the phrase "allergic cascade" until 10 days ago, when I woke up with a nose so swollen with mucous that I literally could not blow...
Views
Comments
Updated
I admit it. I now have a pot-belly. And it bothered me. After being underweight for the past 2+ years, struggling with a lack of appetite and...
Views
Comments
Updated