• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Blog entries by keepitreal

hi all, i make cooking videos for my youtube channel that are health-conscious and reflect recipes and lifestyle changes that have helped me manage symptoms over time (for example, gluten free, sugar free, SCD, etc). i've shared a few of these videos here, especially from the "cooking with...
keepitreal
1 min read
Views
User Blogs
so far i've posted two episodes in a series called "cooking with chronic illness" to this forum, which are part of my overall cooking channel on YouTube http://www.youtube.com/user/AriyeleKeepinItReal why i'm writing though, is that i made a video for the annual "Day of Visibility" and wanted...
keepitreal
1 min read
Views
Reaction score
User Blogs
i make videos for a youtube channel that are geared towards those folks who are living with chronic illness and need validation, tips for cooking nourishing meals that require minimal output, and recipes that are gluten/dairy/sugar/processed food free. this was the second installment where i...
keepitreal
1 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
hi everyone, i wrote in a separate post about my experience this past year taking valcyte + famvir. today is the 1 month anniversary of my stopping them, and my functioning has been dropping consistently since getting off the drugs. i used the available energy i had in the best month of the...