Blog entries by INDEPENDENCE OT

I wrote this article in late 2011, while coming to terms with a recent diagnosis of Myalgic Encephalomyelitis (ME) or Chronic Fatigue Syndrome...
Views
Updated
How many symptoms does a person who suffers from Myalgic Encephalomyelitis /Chronic Fatigue Syndrome have? Answer multiple by definition of...
Views
Updated
Continued........... My family have direct experience of the symptoms and disability a diary allergy can produce. My wife is lactose intolerant...
Views
Updated
Continued………… Malabsorption is a form of malnutrition caused by the small intestines incapacity to absorb vital nutrients from the food we eat...
Views
Comments
Updated
Myalgic Encephalomyelitis/Chronic Fatigue Syndrome (ME/CFS) presents with an anthology of symptoms. Each symptom has a connective cause, which...
Views
Updated
Many years ago I had an accident at work. I won’t detail what happened but I was unable to go back to my job as a tree surgeon in its full...
Views
Comments
Updated
There is one area of ME/CFS treatment, which is agreed upon to be beneficial by all groups, working within the treatment of ME/CFS and living with...
Views
Comments
Updated
The majority of health care professionals do a fantastic job and they are sensitive and caring people. I know I’m one of them! I have recently...
Views
Updated