• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Blog entries by hurtingallthetimet

i had doctor appointment today...and he was late..even the office lady was late which made me have more anxiety...i was up all night worried aobut having to get out...but my nerves calmed down some after talking to him...hes the pysch doctor i told him today that i think i have excepted being...
i cant find my xanax anywhere and been out almost a week...im jittery and anxious...luckly i had some extra but still have several more weeks without and i just hate the feeling im having.. im embarassed my memory is so bad that i put up and cant remember where it is...or either it accidently...
is this normal? i feel weird wehn famly ask what medications i take...i usally just lump them together and say just something for pain or to help sleep and pretned not to not know brand if asked....i was never ever on pain medications, anxiety medications etc...id made mistake opened up to...
so happy and though i had a good time soooo relieved that i made it through one of kids bday dinners...we go out on their bdays its always so hard as i know many of you know to go anywhere and do anything..doing the least thing causes more fatigue and pain afterwards...with the social anxietys...
i made a thread on the forum but was afraid no one would see...i dont mean to offend anyone by asking a question that has nothing to do with illness..but i really dont have any friends and hoping maybe someone on here will know how to help me... hello, i have no idea where to ask this...
i am just needing to vent....after a very long week last week...i posted a thread...taking kids to appointments while school is out like alot do..it has left me wiped out...one of my kids isnt feeling well...and that has caused me more upset and stress and worry and of course more pain and...
i cant breathe im so upset thinking about having to take one of my kids to appointment today...i dont want to get out of house and drive...i cant take medications to help...i wish i wasnt crazy like this..i ddint use to be like this...i use to be more social...worked...went to holiday...
im so tired...i had to go get a few things today thankfully one of my kids were out of school and went with me to lift everything..my back is still killing me from the fall i had...i did very little but that very little has caused me to now be in a panic and so much pain and exhausted....i hate...
this is my first blog...ive been on another support group and joined this one after hearing about it...truth is i tried to join awhile back and was too overwhelmed with trying to figure everything out that i had to stop and come back and im glad i did. i dont really understand blogs...i like...