• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of and finding treatments for complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia (FM), long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Blog entries by Hell...Hath...No...Fury..

Hell...Hath...No...Fury..
10 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
I finally went to get tested for POTS. Its taken me three years to get there and like all hospital appointments, i'm now left nearly dead, deflated, insulted, angry and irritated: emphasised by my instant symptoms and compounded by the looming PEM monster truck heading my way. I took results...
Written age 21, twelve years ago; during year 2 of lying virtually paralysed in a dark, silent room. Its just you and me again, now that darkness has arrived, How much will you make me cry this time? Minutes feel like weeks, And hours are dragging by like years, And I sit in my dark...
Written at age 23. On a good day, I feel alive, my brain ticks erratically, And I see things clearly, My muscles are strong, My hopes are high, And my mind moves freely. On a bad day, Im sluggish as I wade through treacle, Hopes are dashed, And skies are grey, Memory has gone, I...
Hell...Hath...No...Fury..
2 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
Written at age 27... You say that I'm changing, you say I'm not the same, do you really think, that I can be, unchanged by years of pain? You say I'm hard to live with, that its also tough on you, you couldn't care less, of the things you put me though. Show me a person, who can...