Blog entries by GracieJ

Finally, I was able to get out and take a walk this past week. I have been too weak for it for months, so it felt great. Limit: About half a mile...
Views
Comments
Updated
Here I am on a Sunday afternoon, inside my four walls, trying to be patient with my life. Over the summer, I was able to do a lot more and was in...
Views
Comments
Updated
My life since last March has been a joyful wonderland of new challenges, new people, new experiences, new feelings emotionally and physically as...
Views
Updated
Posting Part I of these musings and thoughts was cathartic. It had not occurred to me that grief was a part of this until I was proofreading. It...
Views
Comments
Updated
If I could draw better, I would draw a cartoon GracieJ right here, wild-haired, cross-eyed, tongue hanging out in mad frustration, covered with a...
Views
Comments
Updated
So I think I'm off the roller coaster, still have speed bumps to contend with daily, weekly. BUT it isn't hourly, or every ten or fifteen minutes...
Views
Comments
Updated
I had this grand plan when I finally logged back onto Phoenix Rising and other sites in May after about nine months that I was going to start...
Views
Comments
Updated
Last night sleep was a joke again. Went to bed too early... with a truncated circadian rhythm, that is a huge mistake. Awake at 3 am, ready to...
Views
Comments
Updated