Blog entries by GONZ0hunter

im sorry, I’ve failed a lot of people but I wish I could have been more here. I let a lot of the crew without my help. Things have sucked. I...
Views
Comments
Updated
We are starting pre-op today. The goal is to evacuate anything in my gi track. I stopped eating anything after midnight last night (sat night) I...
Views
Updated
If you have read my other blogs you know I'm a pro when it comes to surgery. This one will be different. I have damage to my stomach. The...
Views
Comments
Updated
My first blog talks about how I got to today being sick. My sister who is a professor who teaches biology and river stuff, hahah, thinks I was...
Views
Updated
Read the previous blogs for more info. Quick recap, I had a sinus infection for 2 years. Multiple surgerys, major hospital can't find problem. I...
Views
Comments
Updated
Check out my other blogs for the start of my story. On my medical team I now have a cardiologist, pcp, pulumnologist, allergist, neurologist...
Views
Comments
Updated
Check out my other blogs for the start of my story. The results of my overnight pulse ox test showed I was around 60% pulse ox levels for 7 hours...
Views
Comments
Updated
Check out my other blogs to see the rest of my story. Quick recap, I was a early 30s TV producer who didn't take any daily medicine. Then I...
Views
Updated
Check out my other blogs for the rest of the story. I wake up with a mouth full of blood. I try ice cubes and a a vasodilator, still no stop...
Views
Updated
check out my other blog posts, they have fun details you need. So at this point I'm beaten but not dead, I decide fuck Drs and we would just...
Views
Comments
Updated
if you haven't read my first blog....check it out. It has details you will need for this. So I am scheduled for my first fess surgery. I wait...
Views
Comments
Updated
I wanted to fully tell my story. I have told it before but in different places so I want it all in one place. I am Going to focus on my sickness...
Views
Updated