Blog entries by godlovesatrier

Slept fairly well last night with melatonin and 5-htp. If it wasn't for this cursed ulcer brought on by the constant immune response I would...
Views
Updated
8pm now in the UK. Took my third dose at 5pm. I still feel pretty off. I've noticed taking the dose on an empty stomach at 5pm is rather brutal...
Views
Updated
Hello, So as it's the weekend I've got more time to post. After dose one today I felt pretty horrid for about 2 or 2.5 hours. Might just be...
Views
Comments
Updated
Didn't feel completely well yesterday. Felt like my weakness which I had almost got rid of prior to starting the protocol had come back. I...
Views
Comments
Updated
Almost a week on this protocol. Since starting the reishi I've had a little gastric upset and I don't think I've felt as "well" in the evenings...
Views
Updated
Slept badly but it was more tossing and turning all night on the whole. I tend to feel very warm at night at the moment, like I'm slightly over...
Views
Comments
Updated
Overall my immune response continues to be mild but lasts a few hours after dosing. My sore throat has gone again, which for me is great because...
Views
Updated
Slept fairly badly last night, prior to my evening dose I was actually feeling super tired so I basically didn't bother taking any melatonin...
Views
Updated
Day 3 today, I managed to get access the the genova diagnostics test for europe for a brand new OAT test, so that was really good. You need a...
Views
Updated
Treatment Schedule
As per Steiner's post on the main forum I thought I'd share my daily protocol - as per Josh's protocol listed in his paper: I find it much...
Views
Updated
Slept much better last night. To be safe I took melatonin 1.5mg 1000mg 5-htp and 25mg nytol. Even so slept very well on that. Fatigue isn't too...
Views
Updated
Well I wasn't too sure about this symptom yesterday but now I feel more certain after taking my third dose of the day! My lymph nodes in my neck...
Views
Comments
Updated
Just had my second dose. While I haven't had a huge reaction, I did feel dizzy with the first dose and my sore throat which had almost...
Views
Comments
Updated
For the record I forgot how disgusting these taste! It's like semi rancid eggnog with lime and lemon juice. YUCK!! Just taken my first dose of...
Views
Comments
Updated
Slept very badly last night. Muscle fatigue thismorning. One of be four things I took seems to have over stimulated my system which kept me awake...
Views
Comments
Updated
Quick note: I've had ME for 5 years, I've tried Valtrex, Oxymatrine, Perrin Technique, Stephen Buhner's lyme disease protocol and a few other...
Views
Comments
Updated