Blog entries by godlovesatrier

I feel very different today, didn't fall asleep at 2pm and still awake at 5pm, so much better than the last 3-4 days. The problem is I took a...
Views
Comments
Updated
Slept pretty well last night but I took a small amount of b12 about 4pm and ended up fairly wide awake before bed, so had to take nytol, 5-htp and...
Views
Comments
Updated
I feel really good today, I woke up feeling brighter - that's the only way I can really describe it. Maybe it's because I slept properly for the...
Views
Updated
Got into bed at about 7.30 last night as I was just exhausted. This was after exertion and felt like an immune response on the whole, although it...
Views
Comments
Updated
Quick update few things I definitely missed! I started having a small uptick of energy yesterday. It seems to have continued today but post...
Views
Updated
Another evening of tiredness - the immune response kind :D That's pretty much it this evening, not much else to report.
Views
Updated
So yesterday I started to get pain in my joints and ligaments, it's not super painful, it could even be akin to stiffness pain. I have general...
Views
Updated
Felt very fatigued but not crushingly so. I just felt crap at a muscular level all night. Like my whole bodies tired but not totally exhausted...
Views
Updated
Fatigue is starting to get bad. Feels like a very slow crash. Bubbles away for weeks and then suddenly you find out your in a bad place. As it's...
Views
Comments
Updated
So glad I have a spreadsheet or god knows what these numbers would look like :rofl: So I should say that for the last few days my mental clarity...
Views
Comments
Updated
Slept well and woke with a little fatigue. The fatigue seems to be coming from the raised immune response, so hoping it will subside in a month...
Views
Updated
Feeling a lot better since I removed the rala. Might be a coincidence but there we go. I also find the evening dose of glycine vitamin c and egcg...
Views
Updated
Quick update on what it looks like currently: Glycine 3800mg 4x a day NAC 600mg 3x a day Panthothenic acid 200mg 3x a day Reishi 980mg 3x a day...
Views
Updated
Looking to tweak the protocol a little now due to heart burn, nausea and generally feeling unwell. Not all of which I am prepared to believe is...
Views
Comments
Updated
Slept fairly well last night with melatonin and 5-htp. If it wasn't for this cursed ulcer brought on by the constant immune response I would...
Views
Updated
8pm now in the UK. Took my third dose at 5pm. I still feel pretty off. I've noticed taking the dose on an empty stomach at 5pm is rather brutal...
Views
Updated
Hello, So as it's the weekend I've got more time to post. After dose one today I felt pretty horrid for about 2 or 2.5 hours. Might just be...
Views
Comments
Updated
Didn't feel completely well yesterday. Felt like my weakness which I had almost got rid of prior to starting the protocol had come back. I...
Views
Comments
Updated