• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Blog entries by godlovesatrier

godlovesatrier
2 min read
Views
Reaction score
User Blogs
Night 34: Slept pretty well. Took melatonin 1.5mg, 200mg 5-htp, 100mg magnesium, 25mg nytol, 200mg magnolia bark extract (tolerance builds quickly with this stuff so it's a once a week thing). But started with a sore throat and a pretty blocked nose about 4am. However this could just be...
godlovesatrier
2 min read
Views
Reaction score
User Blogs
Did quite a lot today, took 200mg egcg to attempt to block the PEM. I've got some muscle pain in my upper thigh, due to not taking lions mane for about 10 days I'm convinced this is caused by the re-introduction of the beta glucans and seemingly there's something in those muscles that my body...
godlovesatrier
1 min read
Views
User Blogs
Was pretty exhausted when I went to sleep. Took some glycine and vitamin c later than usual, got into bed. Started to get even more tired. Put some diclofenic gel on my knee and then 20 minutes later that knocked me out, I just fell asleep. Was asleep for about 10 hours. But glad I got the...
godlovesatrier
1 min read
Views
Reaction score
User Blogs
So protocol now is egcg at 125mg/125/75/0 lions mane 980mg oat bran 1 teaspoon reishi 0mg + the rest I'm feeling very rough on the beta glucans now there back in. Dizzy, drained, mouth is dry, have spent several hours since my 1pm dose just very tired and desperate to go and lie down to...
Slept ok last night but the heat was really bad! Eek. Hopefully more sleep tonight. I've got 7 to 8 hours sleep the last 7 days where normally I would get 10 to 11. So that's another big change...
godlovesatrier
2 min read
Views
Reaction score
User Blogs
I feel pretty good at the moment, better than I expected actually as I appear to have recovered from the az vaccine I had 7 days ago. I seem to be back to normal now in terms of immune response and fatigue has basically improved to the point where (today) I haven't felt any. The only thing I...
godlovesatrier
2 min read
Views
Reaction score
User Blogs
So I do have or rather did have this morning some PEM from yesterdays walk, I did also have a really bad headache in the evening day 31 but I think if it wasn't an ME headache it might have been due to sun exposure. All in all I would say I'm 75% recovered from the mild PEM I had this morning...
godlovesatrier
2 min read
Views
User Blogs
Egcg dose is still 125mg and even though this buffers PEM i can recover from walking or exertion if I just skip a days activity the next day and drink a lot of water and follow my diet and take all the tablets. It goes without saying that the egcg is the primary driver (for me) at managing my...
godlovesatrier
1 min read
Views
Reaction score
User Blogs
Just been out for a 20 minute walk. Haven't crashed yet or started to but my heads definitely a tad inflamed. This started awhile ago though. About 2pm. All in all not bad really. Felt quite alive and only started to feel a tad unsteady on my feet 15 minutes in. Considering I'm not taking...
godlovesatrier
2 min read
Views
Reaction score
User Blogs
Hi all, Didn't sleep great last night. Heat!! To be fair as I am sure I've explained before I'm not used to my body being ok with 7 or 8 hours sleep a night. I'm used to getting 10 and then falling asleep at my desk when I haven't got anything in me to wake me up (like thiamine or lauricidin)...
godlovesatrier
2 min read
Views
Reaction score
User Blogs
I still can't believe how all my strength has returned in my hands arms and body through seemingly just taking the protocol. This surely reaffirms that deconditioning is total bull**** in ME and that if you can switch things back to normal, even if that is via the Davis route or the Navaiux...
godlovesatrier
1 min read
Views
Reaction score
User Blogs
Well on the whole my blood tests are fine. Liver and Kidney function all green. Because my protein intake is too high (I knew that anyway) my albumin count is above 50, but I am in the process of getting this reduced anyway so that should fix that problem. The only thing on it that looks a...
godlovesatrier
2 min read
Views
Reaction score
User Blogs
Dosings EGCG: 200, 157, 75, 0 Lions Mane: 0 Reishi: 0 Oat bran: 0 Slept ok last night, actually woke up without being wide awake, but then 20 minutes later I was wide awake haha! Even so my sleep was a bit deeper which felt really good. Suspect this may be because I took the b vitamin complex...
Managed to do a lot today, just dealing with the covid symptoms as my necks pretty stiff and inflamed, but not so bad I can't actually do stuff. I keep testing to see whether these tasks induce PEM just in case. But so far...nothing really. Had a reply from someone on the main thread about...
godlovesatrier
1 min read
Views
Reaction score
User Blogs
Didn't sleep that great but was very hot again and the vaccine immune response isn't really helping to keep me cool at night. Also had lots of disturbed dreaming and getting pretty dehydrated every night. Still got a bit of a headache thismorning from the vaccine but I think most of how I feel...
godlovesatrier
2 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
Getting a bit behind with blog updates sorry. Slept ok last night but went to bed about 11.30 and only seemed to need 8 hours sleep. Woke up at 8am got out of bed made breakfast for my gf and had my own. Took my tablets half an hour later and had a shower. Felt pretty good after that. We've...
godlovesatrier
1 min read
Views
Reaction score
User Blogs
For those that are interested this is what my schedule looks like. It hasn't changed a lot recently hence Day 17 here. The only difference being the oat bran at 5g doses and the glycine 5g evening dose combined with the magnesium ascorbate at 4g. Magnesium ascorbate is a great way to get your...
Spent most of the day high as a kite on the covid jab (immune response). Seemed to come down about 4pm and felt more like I had a bad cold since then. So certainly not having a rough ride. Got some muscle fatigue tonight in my legs from the jab. Todays egcg dose test seems to have gone...
godlovesatrier
1 min read
Views
User Blogs
Going to experiment with a different dose of EGCG now as 200 was just a complete stab in the dark. EGCG: 154mg egcg/154mg egcg/75mg egcg Lions Mane: 980mg 3x a day Reishi: 0mg Oat bran: 1 tsp 3x a day Dose today will be 154mg egcg/154mg egcg/75mg egcg and then 0mg egcg. Might opt for 25mg...
godlovesatrier
2 min read
Views
Reaction score
User Blogs
Not sure if I posted yesterday. Was a very busy day so I may not have. Doses for yest: Egcg 200mg, 200mg, 125mg 0mg Reishi: 980mg 3x Lion's mane 0mg Oat bran 1 TSP 3x a day Got the covid vaccine at 5pm. Felt pretty dizzy for an hour and then became very high and still haven't entirely come...