• Welcome to Phoenix Rising!

Created in 2008, Phoenix Rising is the largest and oldest forum dedicated to furthering the understanding of, and finding treatments for, complex chronic illnesses such as chronic fatigue syndrome (ME/CFS), fibromyalgia, long COVID, postural orthostatic tachycardia syndrome (POTS), mast cell activation syndrome (MCAS), and allied diseases.

To become a member, simply click the Register button at the top right.

Blog entries by godlovesatrier

godlovesatrier
2 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
I am keeping up with the Lauricidin today which is producing quite a strong immune response (didn't we once call these herxes?) anyway my jaw bone and jaw itself is so weak at the moment. I've definitely got viral material knawing at the back of it, believe what you will but I'm convinced of...
godlovesatrier
1 min read
Views
Reaction score
User Blogs
Energy levels are still good but still suffering with throat and lymph swelling. I must admit this could be nothing more than an immune response at this point, when it goes on for longer than 2 weeks though I am inclined to think of the worst. Even so I may ring the doctor and try to get some...
godlovesatrier
2 min read
Views
Reaction score
User Blogs
Night 45 I am definitely sleeping better now than I was, but I am sleeping longer and fairly shattered before I go to bed. While that isn't really an issue I am not waking up refreshed like I was pre jab anymore, and that's the definitive difference really. Day 46 I can still do more than I...
godlovesatrier
2 min read
Views
Reaction score
User Blogs
Today I woke up with a much better throat, wasn't really sore anymore and it wasn't very dry either. My voice has also improved. Yesterday I started taking ParActin 50% andrographolide 3x a day, I am convinced this is what's done the trick. I also added 1000mg of whole leaf and today 2000mg...
godlovesatrier
3 min read
Views
Reaction score
User Blogs
I am more or less convinced now that post covid jab (2nd jab) I have a new infection, what I mean is that I either got strep 2 weeks ago or my ebv reactivated in a flare. Either way something that I wasn't dealing with when I first used hte protocol has now appeared and I get the feeling the...
godlovesatrier
3 min read
Views
Reaction score
User Blogs
Have been having chest tightness, increased anxiety and feeling off the last few days. Fairly sure it's immune related but I am taking the egcg back down to 125/125/75 from 150/150/120 because I just can't hack any higher than 125 it seems. It leaves me feeling sort of wired and it's not a...
godlovesatrier
2 min read
Views
Reaction score
User Blogs
A slightly different entry today. I think I am trending in the right direction now, the ebv symptoms and swelling in the glands appears to be calming down finally: It's dawned on me over the last few months how I cannot think of any happy memories anymore. Every time my mind goes to a happy...
godlovesatrier
3 min read
Views
Reaction score
User Blogs
Night 41 Slept ok, my sleeps been pretty good the last week I would say and I haven't taken any melatonin or 5-htp on two seperate occasions. I am still wondering if my t cells, b cells, nk cells or white blood cells might have gone "low" in the last week fighting this infection that I had...
So last week I opened my new packet of egcg! Only to find that the inside of the capsules inside of a dark fine powder was a lumpy pink powder if you can call it powder. I thought ok well I'll give it a try! So I must have been taking it for 4 days. But I noticed my asthma (initially thought...
godlovesatrier
2 min read
Views
User Blogs
egcg: 154, 154, 125, 0 Woke up with fatigue in my legs, I guess it felt buffered based on exertion from the day before, but not as buffered or blocked as it had been in the past. It seems like at this point I am 5 days into the original experience I had the first time, because I took a break...
godlovesatrier
2 min read
Views
Reaction score
User Blogs
Quick update while I'm enduring whatever this is it might be a crash I'm not sure. I've been advised to take glycine and benzoate in small amounts every hour to try and clear any backlog in my system. But other than that while a reishi crash is expected after 4 days (but I didn't experience this...
Something didn't feel right thismorning, woke up without any energy and didn't even take reishi and lions mane in the evening, so by the time the morning comes around (bare in mind I was flat out asleep for 9 hours) I should feel better, instead I just felt worse than I did the evening before...
godlovesatrier
1 min read
Views
Reaction score
User Blogs
I think I spoke slightly too soon! Once I had made breakfast my legs were certainly not up to much! However I think the immune response is probably contributing to things and clouding the picture. It's pretty full on at the moment, this is basically what I experienced pre covid jab and it...
godlovesatrier
1 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
Infection seemed to clear about 10pm last night. After two more doses of Lauricidin 6000mg into two split doses I felt a lot better. I've still swallowing a lot but physically I feel ten times better. No fatigue or PEM at all either. Completely blocked. Which is pretty amazing. So I'll be...
godlovesatrier
3 min read
Views
Reaction score
User Blogs
Still on the protocol at 125mg egcg followed by everything else. I did a little summary of what I'm taking on Hip's ME recovery thread recently. On the whole I think my ME symptoms are still in check to be honest, even though I've got fatigued it's localised to my legs whereas with ME fatigue...
godlovesatrier
1 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
Will keep this brief as my energy levels are lower than usual. I think the infection in my throat must be on the way out as it's died down a lot. I haven't taken any Lauricidin since I went to bed last night, but I am incredibly weak in my legs now. So I'll be in bed today. Still taking the...
godlovesatrier
1 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
Taken quite a lot of Lauricidin today trying to get rid of what I feel like is a strep throat infection. I do feel loads better tonight but my legs are not in the best way. It feels like quite bad fatigue if I'm honest. But as I've still not got rid of the suspected strep that might be giving me...
godlovesatrier
2 min read
Views
Reaction score
User Blogs
I've had a sore throat for a few days, not the typical ME sore throat, this ones been more like tonsillitis or something. Anyway I checked my tonsils and throat last night to find it was all pretty red raw and my tonsils were quite swollen. Fairly convinced I might have a strep infection as my...
godlovesatrier
1 min read
Views
Reaction score
User Blogs
Feeling a lot better this evening and more awake. I can feel the inflamation starting to move into certain areas of my body as opposed to being everywhere. I felt a huge increase in inflamation on Saturday and Sunday so I've been waiting for this to clear this week. I'm also back at the 125mg...
godlovesatrier
1 min read
Views
Reaction score
Comments
User Blogs
Lions mane 980mg + Reishi 980mg starting today Day 36 + 125mg egcg - no oat bran currently Night 35: 200mg egcg sat and sun seemed to help a lot with energy and PEM. But while I don't have any muscle fatigue I am pretty spaced out and disorientated. But that might be the covid jab or the...